I'm hearing rumours, is this true?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 12:13 PM
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm not positive that everyone here can offer a definitive answer to this query.
    k3cub, kwm2, Undbiter65 and 3 others like this.
    08-20-13 12:15 PM
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm not positive that everyone here can offer a definitive answer to this query.
    Hahahahaha

~Z10 Baby~
    08-20-13 12:20 PM
    I'm hearing a rumor that you didn't actually hear this rumor and wanted everyone to discuss the prospect of Samsung and BlackBerry. Which has already been discussed.

Can you either confirm or deny?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 12:29 PM
    I can confirm that it is possible. it is also possible that Bigfoot is taking over as ceo of Apple...

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 12:34 PM
    I'm hearing a rumor that you didn't actually hear this rumor and wanted everyone to discuss the prospect of Samsung and BlackBerry. Which has already been discussed.

Can you either confirm or deny?

Posted via CB10
    Nah was arguing with a collgue with regards to which is the best phone, z10 and S4, so this dude ends up saying that Samsung is buying out blackberry wtf n dis ada ***** seconds him, and I ain't been to CrackBerry's lately so I'm not inforned so dats y I'm here now asking

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 12:35 PM
    I can confirm that it is possible. it is also possible that Bigfoot is taking over as ceo of Apple...
    Steve Jobs reincarnated as Bigfoot
    08-20-13 12:44 PM
    That's true

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 12:45 PM
    Steve Jobs reincarnated as Bigfoot

Seems legit; can confirm.

- Source familiar with the matter

...reportedly
    08-20-13 12:53 PM
    Nah was arguing with a collgue with regards to which is the best phone, z10 and S4, so this dude ends up saying that Samsung is buying out blackberry wtf n dis ada ***** seconds him, and I ain't been to CrackBerry's lately so I'm not inforned so dats y I'm here now asking

Posted via CB10
    Your colleague was loosing the argument so he pulled his trump card. Tells me he recognized the Z10 is better then the S4.
    08-20-13 12:55 PM
    In the words of Strauss Zelnick: "We're not going to announce it, we're not going to announce when we are going to announce it, and we are not going to announce a strategy about announcing it or about when we are going to announce it either, or about the announcement strategy surrounding the announcement of the strategy."
    Undbiter65 and in_loco_nomen like this.
    08-20-13 08:26 PM
    In the words of Strauss Zelnick: "We're not going to announce it, we're not going to announce when we are going to announce it, and we are not going to announce a strategy about announcing it or about when we are going to announce it either, or about the announcement strategy surrounding the announcement of the strategy."
    I hope that was a cut and paste
    Chrisjd514 and BBjer like this.
    08-20-13 08:43 PM
    I hope that was a cut and paste
    Haha I started typing it out and then was like this ain't gonna happen so then I cut and pasted
    Chrisjd514 and BBjer like this.
    08-20-13 08:45 PM
    Having the blackberry to be bought of from samsung should cause an impact of more sales. Since, Samsung is leading in most popular phones in the android world and I am hoping they would advertise blackberry more here in the US.
    08-20-13 09:52 PM
    I've heard rumours in the past about a possible partnership with Samsung. Samsung apparently wants to move away from Android. I have no confirmation. This is just something I remember reading about around here somewhere.

9700 > 9900 > Z10
    08-20-13 11:34 PM
    Samsung apparently wants to move away from Android. I have no confirmation. This is just something I remember reading about around here somewhere.
    Why would they move away from Android when that propelled them to #1 in the world?
    Last edited by birdman_38; 08-21-13 at 01:15 AM.
    08-21-13 12:53 AM
    Your colleague was loosing the argument so he pulled his trump card. Tells me he recognized the Z10 is better then the S4.
    Nuff said

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 01:10 AM
    In my opinion, someone is going to buy BlackBerry in the next 12-18 months as soon as the share price is low enough, just like Avaya did with Nortel...
    08-21-13 01:20 AM
    I'm hearing rumours, is this true?

Posted via CB10
    I heard Shamesung hired many people to give out bad rumors about other brand, on purposes make user think that brand's got some problems.

so, tell me : are you victim or root of that rumor?

Why would they move away from Android when that propelled them to #1 in the world?
    They also hire many people to say that they're #1 Android device, but in fact their S4 is same sh!t when compare with HTC One or Xperia Z.
    Tell me, What does make S4 better than others?

p.s : in Vietnam, many seeders're using their useless brain to say that blackberry is planning to sell company in the near future. And I believe that from shamesung's seeder legion, no one play more dirty than shamesung I'm sure.
    Last edited by kaizvn; 08-21-13 at 02:33 AM.
    08-21-13 01:26 AM
    I heard Shamesung hired many people to give out other brand's bad rumors, on purposes make user think that brand's got some problems.

so, tell me : are you victim or root of that rumor?

They also hire many people to say that they're #1 Android device, but in fact their S4 is same sh!t when compare with HTC One or Xperia Z.
    Tell me, What does make S4 better than others?

p.s : in Vietnam, many seeders're using their useless brain to say that blackberry is planning to sell company in the near future. And I believe that from shamesung's seeder legion, no one play more dirty than shamesung I'm sure.
    BlackBerry is not a threat to Samsung so there would be no need for them to use such tactics.
    08-21-13 01:31 AM
    BlackBerry is not a threat to Samsung so there would be no need for them to use such tactics.
    when you switch from Android to BB10, you'll feel the 'threat' they feel.
    BB10 is awesome, with me and everybody in this forum.
    08-21-13 01:35 AM
    when you switch from Android to BB10, you'll feel the 'threat' they feel.
    BB10 is awesome, with me and everybody in this forum.
    Ok
    kaizvn likes this.
    08-21-13 01:37 AM

Posted via CB10
    What happened to the yeti? He has been rumoured to have bitten the chunk out of the apple and finally awaking from his snow white sleep to become CEO....

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 02:01 AM
    What happened to the yeti? He has been rumoured to have bitten the chunk out of the apple and finally awaking from his snow white sleep to become CEO....

Posted via CB10
    My source is very close to the matter and will only say that "Mr. BFT is in talks with the board and is Currently in negotiations with BlackBerry as well." so I guess Big Foot likes apples and blackberrys.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 06:38 AM
    I heard that BlackBerry was buying Samsung!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 11:06 AM
28 12