You would think that the last settings on the pull down menu would be saved.

For example the rotation lock. Every single time the phone reboots I have to also come back there and set the lock again and again. Whoever designed this menu is truly shortsighted.

I think it's even worse that this is not a universal master menu than can be pulled down everywhere. It should be. It's got settings, notifications, rotation lock, wi-fi, etc.

And if you want particular stuff to show depending on the app on the screen, well then should be appended to the master menu and not instead of.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 07:57 PM
    You would think that the last settings on the pull down menu would be saved.

For example the rotation lock. Every single time the phone reboots I have to also come back there and set the lock again and again. Whoever designed this menu is truly shortsighted.

I think it's even worse that this is not a universal master menu than can be pulled down everywhere. It should be. It's got settings, notifications, rotation lock, wi-fi, etc.

And if you want particular stuff to show depending on the app on the screen, well then should be appended to the master menu and not instead of.

Posted via CB10
    Hi and Welcome to Crackberry!
    I am right there with you on this one! I have to set rotation lock every single time my phone reboots...about every two or three days. It is frustrating because I would think it would stay locked.
    This is definitely something someone should fix.
    06-08-13 12:40 PM
    Agreed, but I rather they fix the random re boots, with that fixed we will never have the issue of the rotation lock being unlocked unless manually done...
    06-08-13 02:40 PM
    I agree with everything being said here.

* OREO Z10 *
    06-08-13 02:44 PM
    You're right. There is a list to be fixed in some order of priority. But the rotation lock is a real pain sometimes. Especially since the phone does reboot

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-08-13 08:56 PM