It is evident that sellers/carriers like AT&T and BestBuy are putting in minimal effort into featuring the Z10. I actually blame BlackBerry for it. Knowing how the PlayBook was rolled out, they should have anticipated a possible lack of enthusiasm and spent a whole lot of money on the ground on the perspective launch days (not some exclusive late night pre-launch in NYC). Fool me once...

In any case, sloppy launch aside, and just by an anecdotal assessment, Z10 interest feels different. Nevermind the carriers. Going by the businesses that make their livelihood off of cell phones, they seem to be taking the Z10 seriously. Everywhere I go in search of accessories for my device, they say something like, "Oh man, you're the fifth one today. We have them on order." or "Oh cool, that phone is Hot"! With my PlayBook and even with my Torch in some cases they flat out told me that it didn't pay to stock those accessories.

Point is, if your local sales representative is showing a lackluster attitude about the z10, somebody somewhere is still buying them.
    03-28-13 06:40 AM
    I agree 100% with the title.
    03-28-13 06:42 AM
    I agree 100% with the title.
    That's it? lol
    03-28-13 08:49 AM