I have posted here a few times about my Z10 continually dropping my 2 email accounts....a pop and a Gmail....having beseeched Vodafone UK they are trading me a like for like on Monday. En route I have had a new sim, hard rebooted countless times, deleted the accounts and reset them, changed batteries.....I have had a small no entry sign and a message saying "protocol overlay" problem....my calls drop all the time my BBM fails regularly....I would value the opinions of some of the smart people here......have I got a rogue phone? Will the change be the cure? Could there be any other possible reason? Monday soon come....
    05-31-13 12:04 PM
    I'd try a new phone, I've never been any problems like that on my Z.
    mike4444 likes this.
    06-02-13 10:25 PM
    I had problems with my emails on 10.0, but not 10.1. None of your other issues. I don't think I've dropped a call in like 8 weeks (Including memorial day weekend, I live in the Hamptons and that's a miracle)

Posted via CB10
    mike4444 likes this.
    06-02-13 10:41 PM
    Well, when I requested a new phone due to my old z10 rebooting, I didn't give my sim back. Oddly enough my PIN made the jump too even though the PIN on the new device was different. So it is possible someone else out there might have my old phone

Fav Apps: CB10, USA Today, Word or the Day Plus, GasBuddy, Neutron Player
    06-03-13 01:18 AM
    I bet the person who has your old phone is wondering why they keep getting some random email accounts showing up!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 05:26 AM
    OK new Z10 is here.......had it 24 hours now and only one quick drop of gmail account so far...when I plugged it into my Blackberry Link noticed that it is called B3F3, the other one was, F5CD...don't know if this means anything.....will monitor the new Z10 closely and report back....fingers crossed
    06-04-13 05:32 AM
    OK three days in and only one tiny glitch, perfectly acceptable. I'm hoping this continues and then me and Z10 will be very happy couple....still puzzled by what was going on with the other one.....

I have posted here a few times about my Z10 continually dropping my 2 email accounts....a pop and a Gmail....having beseeched Vodafone UK they are trading me a like for like on Monday. En route I have had a new sim, hard rebooted countless times, deleted the accounts and reset them, changed batteries.....I have had a small no entry sign and a message saying "protocol overlay" problem....my calls drop all the time my BBM fails regularly....I would value the opinions of some of the smart people here......have I got a rogue phone? Will the change be the cure? Could there be any other possible reason? Monday soon come....
    toobs623 likes this.
    06-06-13 06:24 AM