So does anyone know if it wipes the phone? I'm on the road as well and can't backup
    The official OTA updates, do not wipe the phone...but it's always prudent to have a recent backup, just in case. Murphy's Law.
    03-01-13 01:58 PM
    Has anyone mentioned if this takes care of the "notification sounds/LED occasionally disable after disconnecting from bluetooth" issue?
    03-01-13 02:00 PM
    You dont have to read the whole 30 pages. Go to page 17, you'll see a summary of all the things that have been updated.
    One of the bugs you have mentioned, for the sms spammers like myself, where we type the next msg before the first msg is sent, has been fixed.
    Another one is the text editing. Users have reported that its much easier to manipulate now.
    Is there a delay for your sms to appear in the conversation box?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 02:02 PM
    Anyone want to send this Brit a Rogers sim card? ><

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 02:03 PM
    Settings > Accessibility > Magnify Mode now appears to be working much better.

In previous release, enabling this accessibility feature introduced bugs:
    1. typing on keyboard becomes erratic.
    2. Predictive text selection is more difficult.
    3. Swiping left on KB erases all text - not just last word.

I have been using Magnify Mode with the new OS release for about 24 hours now and have no keyboard issues. Looks fixed to me.
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    03-01-13 02:06 PM
    All of a sudden, my gmail account started having issues. I have two gmail accounts, one standard gmail account and one work gmail account. Last night after I did the upgrade, I removed all my accounts and re-created them. Both were working fine.

This afternoon it started saying my password was invalid on my work gmail account (it has a different .com address). I tried a few things, I eventually went and removed all accounts again, and now I can't even add it back. Just says the password is wrong.

If I go back to activesync, it works fine, but unfortunately I don't get both calendars and I can't accept meetings.

Suggestions?
    Are you using 2-step verification on either account?
    If so, you to need to log-in to each account from your desktop browser and generate an application specific password for each account. Use those passwords when setting up Gmail on your Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Omnitech and elGuapoTorres like this.
    03-01-13 02:07 PM
    Is there a delay for your sms to appear in the conversation box?

Posted via CB10
    Yes it takes like a second to show itself in the conversation box but it clears the area so you can already start typing your next msg to the same recipient.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 02:14 PM
    Has anyone mentioned if this takes care of the "notification sounds/LED occasionally disable after disconnecting from bluetooth" issue?
    From what other users mentioned, it has been fixed.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 02:15 PM
    I noticed after my initial 149 MB update yesterday, I've had two more 11 MB updates today (found by checking for software updates, NOT prompted). Both of the last two updates put deleted apps back on my phone, a little annoying to have to delete and rearrange my icons again, but no biggie. Still missing all emails, texts, etc. from before yesterday (unless I do a search, then they show up, but don't stay in the Hub).

ETA: The contacts glitch where if you change someone's name and it changes back to what it was, has not yet been fixed.
    03-01-13 02:19 PM
    Many many software vendors are cagey about publishing detailed changelogs because the marketing department is not keen about publicly publishing giant lists of bugs, even if the bugs were fixed. This has been SOP for lots of companies for decades now.

I don't think BBRY has anything to apologize for for this update that comes only 3 weeks after the introduction of the product.

"No longer in motion"? Surely you jest.
    I am not worried about not listing bug fixes but a list of feature enhancements would have been welcome. Additional features such as fully functional BlackBerry Bridge would have been a positive movement.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    03-01-13 02:22 PM
    I am not worried about not listing bug fixes but a list of feature enhancements would have been welcome. Additional features such as fully functional BlackBerry Bridge would have been a positive movement.
    They did publish a new feature list, though it's not totally exhaustive, seems to cover the major points.

As for bridge, I noticed they just released an update, though probably not with the feature(s) you were looking for:

BlackBerry Bridge for BlackBerry 10 updated to v3.0.9.8 | CrackBerry.com

In general, I'm finding the pace of post-launch updates to be pretty impressive.

Pity we have to thread them through the eye of the carrier needles...
    03-01-13 02:28 PM
    I've been very very impressed today with battery life. On a day I've used the phone quite heavily it's hardly moved the battery down at all. Before this I was recharging at 1:30 pm.
    03-01-13 02:32 PM
    This update sucks balls. I never ever had to do battery pulls now I've done ten in ten hours.
    Also my Rogers emails keep showing as read.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 02:55 PM
    This update sucks balls. I never ever had to do battery pulls now I've done ten in ten hours.
    Also my Rogers emails keep showing as read.

Posted via CB10
    I'm on Rogers and I have no problems at all I love this update!

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 02:56 PM
    I'm with Telus and just noticed a 1MB update available when checking for software updates. Anyone have an idea what that is?
    03-01-13 03:27 PM
    Anyone with EAS (Exchange ActiveSync) getting the purple reply arrow on your outlook desktop when sending a reply email message on the phone?

I know that feature was missing and wondering if they were able to implement that.

Also, is there a "No Limit" email history option now?
    03-01-13 03:42 PM
    I'm with Telus and just noticed a 1MB update available when checking for software updates. Anyone have an idea what that is?
    probably a Telus app... I had a 2MB download after my update and it was the Fido My Account app
    03-01-13 03:48 PM
    is this update not coming to the uk at all
    03-01-13 03:53 PM
    Europe is getting 10.90
    03-01-13 03:56 PM
    the call timing on the phone icon(bottom left) is pure ingenuity
    Whatcha mean? I see a call timer on the right during a call but it disappears on hang up. There is no timer on the bottom left icon that I can find.
    03-01-13 04:08 PM
    Whatcha mean? I see a call timer on the right during a call but it disappears on hang up. There is no timer on the bottom left icon that I can find.
    Look at the picture he quoted
    Looks like when u swipe up to minimize the Call screen it appears while ur on a call

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 04:10 PM
    It seems to have fixed it for me.
    03-01-13 04:16 PM
    That is referring to the BT notification problem.

I have also noticed that my battery is lasting what seems to be almost if not more than twice as long. And I have been listening to sirius all day through the android sirius app I successfully sideloaded yesterday. I followed instructions someone posted on crackberry.com. It was a breeze. This phone is awesome. Way to go BB.
    03-01-13 04:22 PM
    I'm pretty sure mine back ups fine. I dunno though. I go to link and click back up, and do a full back up and it does its thing. No problems

Posted via CB10
    Mine backs up fine too - no issues but then again, I never did have any backup issues other than it took about 8 minutes to do a full backup
    The only time I've ever been able to do a complete back up was when it came straight out of the box. Now whenever I try to do a full backup it stalls out at 1% and says there was an error. This happens on my work desktop as well as my MacBook Pro at home. I've been scouring the net for solutions but the people who have the same problem as me aren't getting anywhere. Frustrating as **** but.....loving my Z10!
    03-01-13 04:26 PM
    They did publish a new feature list, though it's not totally exhaustive, seems to cover the major points.

As for bridge, I noticed they just released an update, though probably not with the feature(s) you were looking for:

BlackBerry Bridge for BlackBerry 10 updated to v3.0.9.8 | CrackBerry.com

In general, I'm finding the pace of post-launch updates to be pretty impressive.

Pity we have to thread them through the eye of the carrier needles...
    Oh I am equally impressed with the pace of updating the BlackBerry Z10 software. We need a complete platform by the end of March so that the media and potential users will have to admit BlackBerry OS 10 is a departure from the old BlackBerry OS family.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    03-01-13 04:50 PM
758 ... 2425262728 ...