They were definitely there, just smaller and white lettering. At least that was the coloring on the wallpaper I used. I remember this because I was having trouble reading the numbers. Eye-sight not what it used to be!

I'm sure the black background we see now is new and the numbers are bigger.
    Rogers Z10 update 10.0.10.85-img_00000196.jpg

I'm still on the older version, with Bell... But I can confirm the black background and white numbers for the page numbers are there, and have been since day one [for me], I use it all the time!
    02-28-13 09:24 PM
    LOL - it won't.......but there must be an app for that
    Yes there is an app for that really... released by BlackBerry. http://www.bbtakeover.me
    02-28-13 09:27 PM
    The option has been there since day 1 in regards to saving media (music and videos) to the SD card. That is not a new option at all. And do some searching... and you will see some updates... BlackBerry World v4.2.1.109 rolling out to some BlackBerry Z10 owners | CrackBerry.com
    You completely misunderstood my original post and started a flame war because of that. I asked what those features are and specified is the SD card feature the new one that is being referred to. And I am aware of the new BB World and I do have it.

Seeesh...I'll never understand people who come in these forums only to start arguments. Like I said before, a single one-liner in response to the original question would have avoided all this back and forth. So excuse me for asking a question (to which no answer has been provided yet.)
    SnoozerBold likes this.
    02-28-13 09:27 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000196.jpg 
Views:	1250 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	138604

I'm still on the older version, with Bell... But I can confirm the black background and white numbers for the page numbers are there, and have been since day one [for me], I use it all the time!
    Thanks for the pic I knew it was there since I didn't figure it out until a couple days after I got the phone last week. But didn't have any proof lol

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 09:29 PM
    I got that icon when calling my friend with Iphone 5 on rogers before i did the update.
    Ok good thanks for telling us... does it work between fido and rogers ? Or only fido to fido and Rogers to Rogers?

Sent from my Z10
    02-28-13 09:29 PM
    You completely misunderstood my original post and started a flame war because of that. I asked what those features are and specified is the SD card feature the new one that is being referred to. And I am aware of the new BB World and I do have it.

Seeesh...I'll never understand people who come in these forums only to start arguments. Like I said before, a single one-liner in response to the original question would have avoided all this back and forth. So excuse me for asking a question (to which no answer has been provided yet.)
    some people are claiming that BB world gives a new way to update your apps. Geez read buddy!
    habs_fan and ezapper2 like this.
    02-28-13 09:30 PM
    Hi
    after update this OS.. all the native apps are working fine.. all the ported onece are not loading.. BB logo keep loooping .. any idea
    02-28-13 09:31 PM

Name:	IMG_00000196.jpg 
Views:	1250 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	138604

Wow...how could I ave missed that! Guess my eyesight is worse than I thought. Then again, I wonder if that changes depending on the wallpaper used. I've used light backgrounds only.
    02-28-13 09:34 PM
    Hi
    after update this OS.. all the native apps are working fine.. all the ported onece are not loading.. BB logo keep loooping .. any idea

Hey Paranee,
    Did you try to reinstall the ported apps?
    02-28-13 09:37 PM
    hi
    all these ported one are i downloaded through appsword.
    even update official one.. do i still need to reinstall all the apps
    dferreira8 likes this.
    02-28-13 09:42 PM
    got the additional 12 mb update too rogers toronto

Rogers Z10 update 10.0.10.85-img_00000065.jpg
    02-28-13 09:49 PM
    Got a question... My device is from Rogers but i'm in the Caribbean for a bit. Would i still get the update over wifi if i got another carrier's sim in the device? On my 9900 i never got any updates until i got back to Canada and swapped sim cards... any info would be helpful (sorry for going off topic).
    02-28-13 09:51 PM
    Got a question... My device is from Rogers but i'm in the Caribbean for a bit. Would i still get the update over wifi if i got another carrier's sim in the device? On my 9900 i never got any updates until i got back to Canada and swapped sim cards... any info would be helpful (sorry for going off topic).
    If you put the Rogers SIM card back in, you can download over wifi

Posted using my Cando-American Z10 via CB10
    Cap_172R likes this.
    02-28-13 10:02 PM
    If you put the Rogers SIM card back in, you can download over wifi

Posted using my Cando-American Z10 via CB10
    Thanks! bad news is...the sim is back home in Canada
    02-28-13 10:04 PM
    Is the HD icon shows up when calling another z10 or ip5 on Rogers network ?
    I know when telus users calls another telus user with a hd voice compatible handset the little hd icon shows up... but not on Rogers and i hope this update will fix this..
    It's been on Rogers Z10s since day 1.
    Ok good thanks for telling us... does it work between fido and rogers ? Or only fido to fido and Rogers to Rogers?
    It works Rogers-Rogers and Rogers-Fido. Same network.
    Last edited by wxmancanada; 02-28-13 at 10:31 PM.
    big samm likes this.
    02-28-13 10:21 PM
    Is the HD icon shows up when calling another z10 or ip5 on Rogers network ?
    I know when telus users calls another telus user with a hd voice compatible handset the little hd icon shows up... but not on Rogers and i hope this update will fix this..
    Sent from my Z10
    That's carrier-dependent. Some carriers don't support HD Audio, they can block it if they want. One example is Verizon in the USA. (It takes more tower bandwidth per call so you could say either they are trying to be more responsible about network management to assure a more reliable experience for their customers by not over-selling available capacity, or you could say it's an evil plot to make more profit by not having to expand capacity faster. )
    02-28-13 10:29 PM
    I love how the camera is WAY better in low light!!!!!!

YES! WELL DONE BLACKBERRY! : D
    02-28-13 10:30 PM
    lol Bell... Let me tell you about MY Bell account:
    • Always last to get OS updates OTA, sometimes even several months after Rogers, who are usually first
    • Carries the absolute minimum number they possibly can of flagship devices that aren't either iPhone or Samsung
    • Doesn't get newer phones until after Rogers
    • Currently the only carrier forcing BIS plans
    habs_fan likes this.
    02-28-13 10:34 PM
    lol Bell... Let me tell you about MY Bell account:
    • Always last to get OS updates OTA, sometimes even several months after Rogers, who are usually first
    • Carries the absolute minimum number they possibly can of flagship devices that aren't either iPhone or Samsung
    • Doesn't get newer phones until after Rogers
    • Currently the only carrier forcing BIS plans
    Once a monopoly always a monopoly in behaviour. And the CRTC is a lapdog to the various industry players.
    02-28-13 10:39 PM
    hi
    all these ported one are i downloaded through appsword.
    even update official one.. do i still need to reinstall all the apps
    It's worth a try... Nothing to lose by trying to reinstall them even if its from the BlackBerry World. Unless you have progress that you don't want to lose... try on one app that does not have any progess (non-gaming app) if you want. I tried to run my apps downloaded from BB World and it worked right off the bat after the update. (I tried Songza).

If not try to reboot too if you haven't already. Most of the time a reboot is all that is needed... If not, I don't know how else to help you,
    02-28-13 10:40 PM
    got the additional 12 mb update too rogers toronto

Name:	IMG_00000065.jpg 
Views:	726 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	138606
    It's just an application update. Seems like it reinstalled apps that I have deleted

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 10:42 PM
    Got the update, no issues. Now let update link so such makes some sense.

Using Z10 posting on CB10
    02-28-13 10:44 PM
    What a bunch of male bovine excrement. This carrier controlled release is absolute bunch of horse manure. Yeah, I'm pissed I bought my device outright and I still have to wait of fu-king Bell to make up their minds on an official release...a bit late, don't ya think?

Europe is now getting 10.0.10.90 already, OS version 10.0.10.690 vs. even the one here that is at 10.0.10.672 http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0-90-a-776957/

Wonderful stuff...I'm really looking forward to some nice Android-like segmentation. The way that this should be done is one OS for all, released by BlackBerry to everyone at the same time.
    02-28-13 10:46 PM
    I love how the camera is WAY better in low light!!!!!!

YES! WELL DONE BLACKBERRY! : D
    Can you show us some samples?

The official changelog suggests that the changes had to do with how the device decides whether or not to use flash. But the impression I had gotten from the various reviews from various sources and discussions and demonstrations here about the Z10 camera was that the Z10 camera's weak point was its metering, which often made its results look inferior to the competition mainly because it was underexposing certain shots. (ie where backlighting was present)
    I've noticed something else while on a call earlier with a family member. The HD Audio icon looks to be different. I believe it used to be "HD Audio" with a rectangle icon. Now I see that its written only HD, and has a bubble text icon.

Can someone please confirm this?
758 ... 1920212223 ...