I don't recall see the POP-up symbols before as you scroll the main screens... are you sure?

Posted via CB10
    They were definitely there, just smaller and white lettering. At least that was the coloring on the wallpaper I used. I remember this because I was having trouble reading the numbers. Eye-sight not what it used to be!

I'm sure the black background we see now is new and the numbers are bigger.
    02-28-13 08:42 PM
    I have an issue that's been bugging me since day 1. When I compose an email - I type in a name - hit enter... it moves to next slot for CC. I hit enter it moves to the subject line. I hit enter THERE and rather than jump into the content of the email it stays 'outside' and it requires me to tap the screen where I want to start typing. It should KNOW that I've hit enter on the subject and my next instinctive requirement is to start typing. Anyone else find this annoying? It didn't change with this update.
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    02-28-13 08:44 PM
    Never used visual message. But in previous version, the voice mail icon won't show up at the top of the screen. I will try to check if this is solved.

Posted via CB10
    ya but sometimes you need to keep older txts for a reason... and it might be an activation code or something or need to refer back to a conversation from a few weeks ago, and don't need to msg the person to bring up the txt!!! This is unacceptable!! I don't get mad much with BlackBerry and Rogers, but right now, I'm livid!!
    Hold down, and share the text with Remember.

Now, I still agree with your point, just providing a workaround

Posted via CB10
    twstd.reality likes this.
    It was in there in the previous OS as well. Not clear to me either what new options people are talking of??
    The option that one user previous thought was new is the "Check for Updates" under My World / My Apps & Games. But it was always there. So there's nothing VISIBLY new in the BB World.

I don't recall see the POP-up symbols before as you scroll the main screens... are you sure?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I'm sure. the pop ups were always there...Used to play with it, lol. ~_~

Anyone know what the additional 741MB update with Rogers is all about? I downloaded the first 149MB update and it then started the second one which is taking quite some time.
    Nope.. I didn't have the chance to update, had to go out after the first update and when I got back, tried to update but it says at first that I couldn't reach the server, the next time I tried, it says I was up to date...
    For anyone who wants to reload their bb10 OS, I was able to do so by following this article: KB33480-BlackBerry 10 smartphone does not boot and displays a Phone with USB icon after an interrupted Security Wipe - Used the workaround method.
    meltbox360 likes this.
    02-28-13 08:48 PM
    No clue
    It being that huge of a size I am curious if it is just downloading the whole damn OS and not just the updated and upgraded files for some reason. What OS version were you guys on that are downloading the ~750mb 2nd download? Stock or leaked?

I had wiped and upgraded to the leaked OS and when I went to install this update it only downloaded 15mb. Yes I am not missing a Zero lol it was JUST 15mb. Since i hadn't done the carrier update for Rogers at this point either which is 6mb or so.... so that means I only downloaded 9mb of files to get to this version from the leaked OS?? lol I dunno.

It makes sense tho if u have fresh install of windows its gonna download every update to date. Whereas if ur install is a couple months old there are less updates to install.

Even the link from BlackBerry blog says it's 150 mb I think? So those downloading more I dunno wtf is going on haha

Posted via CB10
    I am on the stock OS 10.0.9.348. Still downloading the large file and hoping once the update is complete it doesn't wipe my phone and do a complete OS install.
    02-28-13 08:51 PM
    battery charges rightaway when plugged in. can anyone confirm?
    02-28-13 08:52 PM
    any word on the SIXTY battery updates?
    02-28-13 08:53 PM
    can someone specify what additional options were added in my world. Is it the save to sd card?
    there will never ever be save to sd card!!!!
    jesse_h likes this.
    02-28-13 09:00 PM
    The posts refer to additional options but neglect to specify what they are. And the change log that BB issued mentions nothing about My world.
    this is funny...Think about what you are saying!
    02-28-13 09:00 PM
    well i just noticed that encryption is in Security and Privacy settings now after update and also a Diagnosics that i never noticed before, the Diagnostics is turned on and sends updates to balckberry, goign to turn that off
    That's always been there.
    02-28-13 09:04 PM
    this is funny...Think about what you are saying!
    Enlighten me. It's straight forward: people are saying there are additional options in My World. I, as well as others, don't see any. What's so hard to understand about that?

This question could have been put to rest with a simply reply of what those options are. Is that simple enough for you?
    02-28-13 09:05 PM
    there will never ever be save to sd card!!!!
    Learn to read. The save to SD card is for music and video. No one said anything about apps.
    02-28-13 09:06 PM
    No, same 5-10 second delay
    02-28-13 09:12 PM
    Learn to read. The save to SD card is for music and video. No one said anything about apps.
    The option has been there since day 1 in regards to saving media (music and videos) to the SD card. That is not a new option at all. And do some searching... and you will see some updates... BlackBerry World v4.2.1.109 rolling out to some BlackBerry Z10 owners | CrackBerry.com
    02-28-13 09:14 PM
    not sure if you are aware that BB Traffic is now integrated with BB Maps. The menu options and sharing need some improvements but it's one-stop-shopping. Sorry to feed the thread crapping troll in you lol.
    Is that new in the update or are you saying it was always there. I ask because I have tried the BB Maps navigation and it's not even close to BB traffic. The travel time is way off and as you are driving, the countdown doesn't change. I was 5 min from home and it still said 39 min. I found it pretty useless and was hoping BB traffic was just under construction.
    Enlighten me. It's straight forward: people are saying there are additional options in My World. I, as well as others, don't see any. What's so hard to understand about that?

This question could have been put to rest with a simply reply of what those options are. Is that simple enough for you?
    Some people are saying (Please read the entire thread to find the answer!!!)
    ezapper2 likes this.
    Is the HD icon shows up when calling another z10 or ip5 on Rogers network ?
    I know when telus users calls another telus user with a hd voice compatible handset the little hd icon shows up... but not on Rogers and i hope this update will fix this..
    Sent from my Z10
    habs_fan likes this.
    02-28-13 09:16 PM
    Is that new in the update or are you saying it was always there. I ask because I have tried the BB Maps navigation and it's not even close to BB traffic. The travel time is way off and as you are driving, the countdown doesn't change. I was 5 min from home and it still said 39 min. I found it pretty useless and was hoping BB traffic was just under construction.
    BB maps has been very accurate with times and updates where I am!! SO i guess if your going from LTE to 4G or just on 4G, you may have some issues going on.
    ezapper2 and the brother like this.
    02-28-13 09:16 PM
    I'm always watching how much free memory I have. Before updating, my phone consistently would only have 800mb of free RAM without any apps running. Now my phone has 1.2 GB of free RAM without any apps running. I'm really liking this update so far!

Edit: Never mind, my free RAM sits at around 750mb now.
    Last edited by .pinkberry; 03-02-13 at 01:03 AM.
    416to604 likes this.
    02-28-13 09:18 PM
    Who is ur cell company?

Posted via CB10
    I have a Fido Z10 running on T-Mobile

Posted using my Cando-American Z10 via CB10
    02-28-13 09:18 PM
    Is the HD icon shows up when calling another z10 or ip5 on Rogers network ?
    I know when telus users calls another telus user with a hd voice compatible handset the little hd icon shows up... but not on Rogers and i hope this update will fix this..
    Sent from my Z10
    I've had the hd voice show up when I made a call, I can't remember who it was too but I know it was there

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 09:20 PM
    ah yeah, just noticed that. used to be a lag between showing it was charging... shows up right away now.
    dracolnyte likes this.
    02-28-13 09:21 PM
    I got that icon when calling my friend with Iphone 5 on rogers before i did the update.
    02-28-13 09:23 PM
758 ... 1819202122 ...