You can learn how to make an remark without sounding like someone is intentionally trying to spread false information. Just trying to help.
    Sorry, but the reason I said that is to catch people's attention to avoid confusion. Just because you experienced an issue, it doesn't mean that it's the norm. If you're having an issue, report it as such. No need to act like that's how it should work, especially when only a handful of people reported missing texts.
    02-28-13 07:34 PM
    [QUOTE=InvalidUser0510;8050575]Sorry,

Thanks for the tip.
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    02-28-13 07:40 PM
    Thanks Omnitech! I'll update it right away.
    Cool. Here are some more:

• Option to send diagnostics info to Blackberry
      link
    • Additional options in Blackberry World
      link
    • Popup page numbers when scrolling
      link
    • Blank picture bugfix
      link
    • Settings screen popup lag fix
      link
    • Calendar startup responsiveness improvement
      link
    02-28-13 07:40 PM
    Another small fix, but in the browser where the url fades to white, it wouldn't show the whole address, the fade wouldn't move. It now works as expected.
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    02-28-13 07:41 PM
    Another small fix, but in the browser where the url fades to white, it wouldn't show the whole address, the fade wouldn't move. It now works as expected.
    I thought I could've moved the address that was on the address bar previously too o_o.

Omnitech, thanks again!, there are certain of them that I posted already but there are some that I skipped as it has either been there before or an unsure fix. I missed 3 of them though thanks!
    02-28-13 07:45 PM
    My deleted pre installed apps are back.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 07:58 PM
    Things I have noticed so far.
    Screen orientation changes quick, buttons can't be pressed when the phone is locked and the screen is noticeably brighter
    just tested it against my dads iphone 4, still not as quick as the apple but it is noticeably quicker than previous
    02-28-13 08:08 PM
    Can someone specify what additional options were added in My World. Is it the save to SD card?
    02-28-13 08:09 PM
    I just checked on Software Update. It says "You have the latest software" and I am on OS Version 10.0.9.2372. I'm on the Bell network, sigh :-(
    02-28-13 08:15 PM
    I'm still on the 2nd download.... I've been trying to update since 7:30 . Still only at 47%
    02-28-13 08:17 PM
    Can someone specify what additional options were added in My World. Is it the save to SD card?
    THERE WILL NEVER BE SAVE TO SD FOR APPS. BB opted for hot swappable SD card, which I fully agree with them for doing. Having an SD card interact with the OS/apps is never a good idea, which is why Apple never had it, Google took it out, and WP doesn't have it either. Blackberry basically took the SD card out of all system functions, and kept it for media. A very fair compromise, considering you can have fill your internal memory with apps, and have 64gb of media on top of that. Imagine all the system errors people would have due to simple SD card faults, like on old Android devices. It was a very smart decision from BB not to let apps install on SD card.
    02-28-13 08:20 PM
    I lost SMS and all Active Sync Emails, they all went missing in the hub. Although, they are still searchable from the home screen, and message threads come back after a new message is posted to that message thread.

This is not good though. WTF.
    Old news dude.. Read the forums!!!
    02-28-13 08:23 PM
    We don't judge by size.
    thats what she said.

Another noticeable improvement (at least to me) is the instant thunderbolt to indicate charging when I plugged in my phone to charge!
    can anyone else check to confirm?
    02-28-13 08:24 PM
    THERE WILL NEVER BE SAVE TO SD FOR APPS. .
    Yes, I'm aware of that. The option that's there is for music and video files. I'm just wondering if that's a new option and if not, what are the new options people are claiming. I don't see any.
    02-28-13 08:26 PM
    Noticed that setting the phone to vibrate survives a reset now... used to resort back to the default of normal/silent

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:27 PM
    Yes, I'm aware of that. The option that's there is for music and video files. I'm just wondering if that's a new option and if not, what are the new options people are claiming. I don't see any.
    It was in there in the previous OS as well. Not clear to me either what new options people are talking of??
    02-28-13 08:28 PM
    Look in the forum. BB even released a change log that a bunch of people have pasted links to.
    02-28-13 08:29 PM
    Unless I've completely missed something using this all day everyday since the 5th of February.........the option to hold and scroll with the large pop-up page numbers was never there. I've only been able to tap on those icons without any pop-up.
    Lol hate to tell you but this has been there the entire time

I don't see any new things in bbworld either.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:29 PM
    Anyone know what the additional 741MB update with Rogers is all about? I downloaded the first 149MB update and it then started the second one which is taking quite some time.
    02-28-13 08:30 PM
    Lol hare to tell you but this has been there the entire time

Posted via CB10
    I don't recall see the POP-up symbols before as you scroll the main screens... are you sure?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:33 PM
    Look in the forum. BB even released a change log that a bunch of people have pasted links to.
    The posts refer to additional options but neglect to specify what they are. And the change log that BB issued mentions nothing about My world.
    02-28-13 08:38 PM
    Anyone know what the additional 741MB update with Rogers is all about? I downloaded the first 149MB update and it then started the second one which is taking quite some time.
    No clue
    It being that huge of a size I am curious if it is just downloading the whole damn OS and not just the updated and upgraded files for some reason. What OS version were you guys on that are downloading the ~750mb 2nd download? Stock or leaked?

I had wiped and upgraded to the leaked OS and when I went to install this update it only downloaded 15mb. Yes I am not missing a Zero lol it was JUST 15mb. Since i hadn't done the carrier update for Rogers at this point either which is 6mb or so.... so that means I only downloaded 9mb of files to get to this version from the leaked OS?? lol I dunno.

It makes sense tho if u have fresh install of windows its gonna download every update to date. Whereas if ur install is a couple months old there are less updates to install.

Even the link from BlackBerry blog says it's 150 mb I think? So those downloading more I dunno wtf is going on haha

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:39 PM
    Another big change for me: the Chinese input method. The previous awkward swiping from left to show more selections is changed to full left right slide and drop down selection.

Only native Chinese will notice this. Bravo to BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:40 PM
    Someone mentioned visual voice mail is now working. Can anyone on Fido network confirm this? I don't see any sign or indication that it is available on my phone.
    Thanks.!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:41 PM
    Anyone having those calendar crashes on the new build ????
    No and all my google calendars now sync properly! #FTW
    02-28-13 08:42 PM
758 ... 1718192021 ...