That was always there.
    I'm still on the old OS version and it works exactly as you describe. When you hold on the icons on the bottom a black bar appears underneath and you can scroll to the desired page and yes the big numbers do appear just as it does on old version.

Posted via CB10
    are you sliding your finger across or tapping? I am referring to Sliding... check the diff after you update.
    02-28-13 03:54 PM
    Does anyone know if this fixes the word substitution. It had worked in every messaging app except text messaging before.
    From the leaked version a few days ago this was fixed. Can someone confirm for the current update?

Thanks!
    blicked likes this.
    02-28-13 03:54 PM
    This is a screenshot of my Z10, pre-upgrade. Its always been there for me.

I love the screenshot feature!
    Yep, native screenshot is cool!

OT, but nice wallpaper! Care to share?

OT #2, how is Android Pinterest app running? Wife wants it on hers. Is that Speed Test icon beside also a sideload?
    02-28-13 03:56 PM
    1. Landscape Rotation is working way better.
    2. Editing circle is perfect now.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 03:59 PM
    Does anyone know if this fixes the word substitution. It had worked in every messaging app except text messaging before.
    From the leaked version a few days ago this was fixed. Can someone confirm for the current update?
    yup it was fixed in both the leaked version and the this official update. im happy about that cause it was getting annoying.
    swishhh likes this.
    02-28-13 04:00 PM
    ALL CALENDARS SHOW UP WITH IMAP (not active sync) GMAIL ACCOUNTS

Also, if you're in the US, putting in the Canadian sim you got with the phone will allow you to update. Just put in the sim, go to settings > software updates > check for update.

Very very impressed with BB. I didn't think they would fix the calendar issue so quickly. Google took a month to fix the calendar issue I had with my previous phone, and that was a Nexus (N4) device that didn't even require carrier approval for upates, since it wasn't subsidized! To add to this, we have confirmed 10.1 coming to at least some carriers in March. This is amazing! If this pace continues, I can definitely see BB coming back in the smartphone race
    willi_beamen likes this.
    02-28-13 04:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    I like that!!! I was never able to use that editing circle till now.
    02-28-13 04:02 PM
    Calendar definitely better. Used to have to wait for appointments to fill in. Now they are there on launch of the app

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 04:03 PM
    are you sliding your finger across or tapping? I am referring to Sliding... check the diff after you update.
    it was always there with the sliding. now put it to rest already.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-28-13 04:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    Good Catch -- it was frustrating me. seems to have a bigger touch 'hotspot'

It would be funny to see a changelog 1 week after just to see how many things were totally psychological. "Yes my Z10 screen is now 3D - I can see it - Awesome Update"

LOL
    HKain7 likes this.
    02-28-13 04:08 PM
    ALL CALENDARS SHOW UP WITH IMAP (not active sync) GMAIL ACCOUNTS

Also, if you're in the US, putting in the Canadian sim you got with the phone will allow you to update. Just put in the sim, go to settings > software updates > check for update.

Very very impressed with BB. I didn't think they would fix the calendar issue so quickly. Google took a month to fix the calendar issue I had with my previous phone, and that was a Nexus (N4) device that didn't even require carrier approval for upates, since it wasn't subsidized! To add to this, we have confirmed 10.1 coming to at least some carriers in March. This is amazing! If this pace continues, I can definitely see BB coming back in the smartphone race
    did you find your SIM?
    02-28-13 04:08 PM
    anyone want the volume rockers to be use as screen activators when the phone is locked? i missed this feature on my bold, and its much easier to reach (and holds better in the hand) than to press the top power button, especially for people who disabled the "gesture when screen is off" to save battery.
    02-28-13 04:09 PM
    yes there is now an option to turn it off or on.
    02-28-13 04:09 PM
    This is a screenshot of my Z10, pre-upgrade. Its always been there for me.

I love the screenshot feature!

Cool screen shot - but make sure you plug your phone in before starting the update!!!
    aminrajabi and meltbox360 like this.
    02-28-13 04:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    1. holy that rotation speed is up on par with iphones now.
    2. i mentioned on page 3
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-28-13 04:13 PM
    The update wiped out all my hub messages. The old message threads repopulate once I have correspondence with the contact again, but still annoying. Guess I should have backed up first. Meh.
    02-28-13 04:14 PM
    word sub works on SMS
    Enyigma and XPWizard like this.
    02-28-13 04:14 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...g_00000098.jpg

Cool screen shot - but make sure you plug your phone in before starting the update!!!
    can you please tell me where you downloaded that speed test app from?
    02-28-13 04:18 PM
    Did not delete anything in hub after update!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 04:18 PM
    Went off without a hitch. So glad to see the Contacts back in the Hub, and throughout. Impressed Rogers got this out so quickly.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 04:19 PM
    They sorta fixed the delay after hitting send for sms, still not perfect as BBM tho

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 04:20 PM
    yes there is now an option to turn it off or on.
    There was always that option. The problem was that the feature didn't work, regardless of being set to On or Off.
    02-28-13 04:20 PM
    I put the Fido and it's downloading the update...forgot to backup tho #d'oh!
    I forgot to thank you! I found my sim and got the update as well! 149mb (something like that) immediately followed by a 741mb update. The calendar improvements are fantastic! No need for third party apps to see all my gmail calendars. They're all visible natively now Also, the cursor bubble is much improved.
    02-28-13 04:23 PM
    For those who are having troubles with me media card issues after update...
    i dont know where i got this habit from but as a general rule before updating or wiping my phone or gadget os's i always remove or disconnect any removable storage devices in this instance my micro sd card after my flawless update and reboot i simply re-inserted my media card and voila everything was there!
    02-28-13 04:24 PM
    Calling a BBM contact works now (or did I miss it), I could not call a BBM contact but now I can do it just like when I am in text.
    NightSlayer and elGuapoTorres like this.
    02-28-13 04:27 PM
758 ... 1112131415 ...