There is an encryption option under security now.
    Was already there on my previous version.
    02-28-13 03:18 PM
    2 Part update for me(Rogers), 1st was 35mb, second was 741mb. Pending restart for the past 20 minutes now :s......thank gawd I bought the spare battery/charger pack .....
    02-28-13 03:18 PM
    Still having issue with Calendar taking it's time to display appointments using Activesync.
    02-28-13 03:19 PM
    Just received a text message from a friend that was sent to me on Monday, right after update with Rogers.

Posted via CB10
    is your friend using iphone??? thats a known issue
    BerryGuy4040 likes this.
    02-28-13 03:20 PM
    Was already there on my previous version.
    no it wasnt
    02-28-13 03:20 PM
    its more snappy everything is a bit smoother and faster
    02-28-13 03:21 PM
    Cool new feature I've noticed in this update: look underneath your app grid....that row of page icons that you could tap on instead of swiping over to the next/previous page of apps....now the whole thing is a scroll bar (like in OS7) and the page numbers pop up too!

Posted via CB10
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    02-28-13 03:21 PM
    Oh boy! Hopefully this holds me over till the Q10 release. Not digging the touchscreen typing at all. Call me old fashioned. Also, doesn't anyone else find it pathetic that the BEST app in BB World for BB10 is the Crackberry app? It's a freaking awesome app but like really BBRY there is no excuse for that. Other app developers cough cough Android ports need to be held to a higher standard. Demand more ppl. Like where is BB Travel, BB Traffic, BB News? All essential BB os7 apps, seemed like a no brainer that these would get brought over. Wait maybe they are there in this update (highly doubt it). Clearly the cutbacks at BBRY have affected these areas and it's a shame.
    not sure if you are aware that BB Traffic is now integrated with BB Maps. The menu options and sharing need some improvements but it's one-stop-shopping. Sorry to feed the thread crapping troll in you lol.
    meltbox360 likes this.
    02-28-13 03:23 PM
    Cool new feature I've noticed in this update: look underneath your app grid....that row of page icons that you could tap on instead of swiping over to the next/previous page of apps....now the whole thing is a scroll bar (like in OS7) and the page numbers pop up too!

Posted via CB10
    wow...i didn't know what you meant till i tried....sooooooo coooooool!!! hover over and hold down the swipe
    02-28-13 03:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    i believe that was already there a known "shortcut" to get to your other app pages quicker

Posted via CB10
    That feature was there before.

Posted via CB10
    That has always been there.
    i believe that was already there a known "shortcut" to get to your other app pages quicker
    I confirm, yes, it was already there.
    02-28-13 03:26 PM
    I had yesterday's leak (10.0.10.648) and this update (10.0.10.672) was only 25mb
    It would be very cool if this potentially means that software updates are smart enough to recognize what components on the device are identical to the updated components and only make incremental changes.

The optimist in me is crossing his fingers.
    02-28-13 03:27 PM
    I HATE how contacts keep unlinking from facebook links. I always have to go through my contacts and relink the SIM contacts to FB, etc. Wtf.
    I hate that too, I had that issue with my PlayBook as well, and the Z10 contacts is doing a better job, but still needs some work for that type of issue
    This is not a phone issue, and will happen with any device where contacts are being linked from different sources. Certain changes will cause the contacts to no longer be recognized as the "same." I had this issue in my previous Android phone, and the issue turned out to be my Mac (which was also syncing the same Gmail contacts) was changing them in a way that causes the phone to unlink them. I stopped the Mac from syncing with the account, and it has been fine since. Worked perfectly fine on the Z10. No contacts unlinking at all.
    anyway to get this update on Bell for the rest of us? Can someone maybe post the file for download? ( I want it!
    Unless I've completely missed something using this all day everyday since the 5th of February.........the option to hold and scroll with the large pop-up page numbers was never there. I've only been able to tap on those icons without any pop-up.
    02-28-13 03:31 PM
    i agree it was there...but isnt the hold and swipe notion more advanced?
    02-28-13 03:31 PM
    Mine first did a 150MB update and now a 9MB update is installing. I'm with FIDO.
    02-28-13 03:32 PM
    Just updated. It does not wipe. Make sure you are on wifi for this and you have phone plugged into charger.The good thing so far is that it's not like when you used to update a BlackBerry. When it reboots, you do not have to set up all your apps etc...very nice!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 03:32 PM
    Unless I've completely missed something using this all day everyday since the 5th of February.........the option to hold and scroll with the large pop-up page numbers was never there. I've only been able to tap on those icons without any pop-up.
    Might be different from some service providers, because on mine, this option was also there...
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-28-13 03:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    Like others have said that was always there. But I do believe now the background is black and the numbers seem bigger to me so they're easier to see.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    02-28-13 03:33 PM
    i agree it was there...but isnt the hold and swipe notion more advanced?
    your right it seems they have enhanced it! its much more snappier than it already was!
    02-28-13 03:34 PM
    Have been checking daily for new OS updates.
    Can't wait.
    32% installing now
    02-28-13 03:34 PM
    Anyone that lost the access to their SD card resolved the issue ? Tried to remove and reinsert it without success.
    02-28-13 03:35 PM
758 ... 910111213 ...