I've preordered a z10, but I would prefer if it was shipped to my house instead of a store. I live in an area where the closest Rogers store is about an hour drive, so I'd prefer not to make that trip if possible, even if it means waiting a couple extra days to receive the device. Anyone know if this is possible? Previously I've always had devices just delivered to my house, but I'm not sure how this works with a preorder?
    02-02-13 12:35 PM
    I've preordered a z10, but I would prefer if it was shipped to my house instead of a store. I live in an area where the closest Rogers store is about an hour drive, so I'd prefer not to make that trip if possible, even if it means waiting a couple extra days to receive the device. Anyone know if this is possible? Previously I've always had devices just delivered to my house, but I'm not sure how this works with a preorder?

This can not happen. The Rogers reservation for regular cusrtmers is ONLY for the device to ship at the store. Business and Corporate clients have the devices shipped to their homes.

Pre orders with Rogers work different as regular upgrades over the phone.
    02-02-13 12:38 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I created this thread in the Rogers section, and it seems to have posted to the BB10 hub sub forum. Not sure why? Mods can maybe move this to where its relevant.
    02-02-13 12:50 PM