If I'm still # 2362... Does that mean I probably won't have the Z10 on Tuesday?

I haven't got an e-mail that it's shipped yet!
    02-01-13 08:06 PM
    If I'm still # 2362... Does that mean I probably won't have the Z10 on Tuesday?

I haven't got an e-mail that it's shipped yet!
    That means you will most likely get the device sometime the end of next week unless Rogers gets 2,364 devices either this weekend on Monday morning which i doubt they will. Most likely by Friday or Saturday next week you will get it.

If you want it as bad, i suggest just going outside your local Rogers plus store & get one instead.
    02-01-13 08:09 PM
    To put things in perspective. I was 185 and I got an email 2 hours after some people had first reported about it here on CB.
    The tracking number they emailed me shows that 58 devices were shipped to the Hamilton/Burlington area
    There are about 14-16 between Hamilton and Burlington so each store may only get 3-5 Z10s

There are likely more shipments going out before Tuesday, but thats all I know because that's all assumed from my tracking number.
    3-5 in store stock seems obviously way too low, especially when you look at some of the UK line ups for Z10s. I'm sure they will have more orders coming in to prep for Tuesday. But maybe only 60 or so phones per corporate location, per day and then distributed to the retail stores, Rogers Plus stores and mall kiosks.
    You likely won't have to wait more than a week, but you probably won't be getting your device Tuesday.

I didn't reserve my Bold 9900 and I had to wait about a week or two before I found a store that had stock. Hold onto that reservation, you never know.
    02-01-13 10:10 PM
    To put things in perspective. I was 185 and I got an email 2 hours after some people had first reported about it here on CB.
    The tracking number they emailed me shows that 58 devices were shipped to the Hamilton/Burlington area
    There are about 14-16 between Hamilton and Burlington so each store may only get 3-5 Z10s

There are likely more shipments going out before Tuesday, but thats all I know because that's all assumed from my tracking number.
    You likely won't have to wait more than a week, but you probably won't be getting your device Tuesday.

I didn't reserve my Bold 9900 and I had to wait about a week or two before I found a store that had stock. Hold onto that reservation, you never know.
    It depends because they do use UPS a lot, they just add more devices in other trucks. The only way shipments will be shipped out in Monday night. If nothing gets shipped out monday night, then Tuesday or Wednesday. Actually you do because if Rogers gets the devices on Tuesday or Wednesday, It will be processed 1-2 days & be shipped out. Rogers gets phones at its warehouse on Monday - Wednesday & Friday. Sometimes on Saturdays but its rare for that to happen.
    02-01-13 10:13 PM
    I was 1700 and I got an email saying mine was shipped to the location. I am in the Toronto area and picked a smaller store that most don't know exist. So that may have been my saving grace?
    02-02-13 02:39 AM
    Mine is being shipped now yayyy!!!
    02-03-13 08:28 PM
    im at 1563, not hopeful to have it by tuesday but i do plan on walking into a rogers store 9am sharp to try to grab another.
    02-03-13 08:47 PM
    Mine is being shipped now yayyy!!!
    what number were you yesterday?
    thanks
    frank
    02-03-13 09:05 PM
    im at 1563, not hopeful to have it by tuesday but i do plan on walking into a rogers store 9am sharp to try to grab another.
    That is what most will be doing!. I for one even tho my phone is at the store, i will be going 8am & waiting to get it.
    02-03-13 09:59 PM