Rogers just activated the Online orders for the Z10. This means you can just go on the page with the Z10 phone & add it to your cart & order it threw the website!. There is a small picture on the front of Rogers website showing " BONUS: Get up to 12 months UNLIMITED BBM Video with selected plans" All the plans i have looked at do not show this unless they are still updating the site.

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...tailed=RIMLBLK
    02-05-13 12:41 AM
    I don't see that fine-print bonus section you mention , can you quote it please ? Particularily which plans are they speaking of.
    02-05-13 12:49 AM
    I don't see that fine-print bonus section you mention , can you quote it please ?
    Rogers Online Order Z10-gsgfsfdgsd.jpg

Rogers Online Order Z10-sdacacac.png
    02-05-13 12:51 AM
    *edit* thanks , see it now !
    02-05-13 12:54 AM
    So, does that mean that we won't have BBM Video unless you pay for it?
    02-05-13 01:01 AM
    No. I am guessing that even tho we have a data plan, this feature will be unlimited to w.e months the plans / Rogers will allow it. 12 months if the max it seems = 1 year.
    02-05-13 01:04 AM

Free for a limited time , then the meter starts ticking , it looks like ...

Their plans look like they really suck compared to say Virgin , or even Koodo.

I like the idea of $60 for canada-wide any-time long distance and at least one gig of data. that's just me , everyones different , but Rogers has nothing of the sort. I bet their extended warranty is crap anyways. Now I'm waffling on going with plan A and getting two Z-10's at Koodoo and getting their $60/month canada-wide free /1G data deal , and forgetting the warranty.

Damn I'm so in decisive. Being on a good plan is essential though and Rogers just can't come through.
    02-05-13 01:06 AM
    Free for a limited time , then the meter starts ticking , it looks like ...

Their plans look like they really suck compared to say Virgin , or even Koodo.

I like the idea of $60 for canada-wide any-time long distance and at least one gig of data. that's just me , everyones different , but Rogers has nothing of the sort. I bet their extended warranty is crap anyways. Now I'm waffling on going with plan A and getting two Z-10's at Koodoo and getting their $60/month canada-wide free /1G data deal , and forgetting the warranty.

Damn I'm so in decisive. Being on a good plan is essential though and Rogers just can't come through.
    Here we go :

Offers available for a limited time and subject to change without notice.

Up to 12 months unlimited BBM (messaging, video calling and screen sharing) with compatible BB10 device and new activation on any eligible in-market talk and internet plans (6 months with $70 single line/$140 family plan; and 12 months with $80 or $100 single line/$160 or $200 family plan respectively). Usage subject to Rogers Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy. Visit rogers.com/terms.

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/os...n-1212-_-slot3

Pres " See Full Details" on the image.
    02-05-13 01:24 AM