Have you read the thread?
    I made this clear on page 1.
    Push and you will get unlimited data
    My apologies, I should have taken your word as gospel. I thought maybe an affirmation from the actual carrier might be relevant to the topic. I don't really care enough to spend the time fighting on the phone, I just happened to be on the phone with them about another issue. I chose my contract and am quite OK with it....
    05-09-13 06:03 AM
    My apologies, I should have taken your word as gospel. I thought maybe an affirmation from the actual carrier might be relevant to the topic. I don't really care enough to spend the time fighting on the phone, I just happened to be on the phone with them about another issue. I chose my contract and am quite OK with it....
    I posted a screen and quite a bit of detail in my answers. Kind of elaborate for a hoax don't you think??
    05-09-13 06:53 AM
    The app is full screen again after this mornings update!

Rogers My Account app-img_00000295.png

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 08:12 AM
    I didn't get an update. Lucky you.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 08:31 AM
    The change log specified 10.1 support.. maybe you have to be on 10.1 to get it? I had 10 or so diffrent app updates this morning, my wife who is on the stock OS had none..

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 09:47 AM
    That's what I figured. I just wish 10.1 would drop. I'm looking for an excuse to wipe my phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 10:06 AM
    Posted this on another thread, figured this is the right place for it, just in case anyone wants to visit their permissions screen :

Since this is a roger's thread, has anyone noticed that when you download the roger's my account app, it asks for permission to access your contacts.

You can change the permission, but I wonder what roger's wants with our contacts since the app has no use for it...

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 10:20 AM
    Posted this on another thread, figured this is the right place for it, just in case anyone wants to visit their permissions screen :

Since this is a roger's thread, has anyone noticed that when you download the roger's my account app, it asks for permission to access your contacts.

You can change the permission, but I wonder what roger's wants with our contacts since the app has no use for it...

Posted via CB10
    and my response to that thread..

Actually it does have use for it. If you hit the extreme text messaging tab in the my account app it let's you set up text forwarding, group text messaging list and text blocking, all of which allow you to select contacts from your contact lists.

There seems to be a lot of conspiracy theories around app permissions.. everyone is free to reign them in as much as they choose, but you will loose functionality. I've yet to see an app from a reputable source request permissions it didn't need.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 10:33 AM
    and my response to that thread..
    And my response to your response in the other thread was:

LOL, you are, right. To be honest, I didn't even know about the other options when you tap on the "usage" button. I didn't remember all those options on the iPhone version.

Btw: the extreme text messaging entry can still work without giving the contacts permission.

Posted via CB10

Lol, I'm hoping this responding in two threads can end with this post, getting tired or copy /paste
    05-13-13 10:35 AM
    Yup, the my account app does a lot more then just show your usage folks.. find the overflow menu

Rogers My Account app-img_00000296.png

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 10:37 AM
    it is a nice app
    06-27-14 06:27 AM
61 123