Was 735 but now I'm 697.
    01-25-13 11:12 AM
    Went to the Rogers store today where I indicated I wanted to pickup my phone and they had zero information on when it was actually going to be available However he did say that since I have one reserved I should have one on whatever day they decide to release it.
    01-25-13 03:32 PM
    I have to wait for my gf to get my BB10.... Since I'm creating a 2nd line for her, she wants to go in and see if there is a phone she wants, and she is away on a business trip until Feb 8th, so I can't make claim to being 4th anymore in the sense that I won't be the first to get the phone lol
    01-25-13 04:03 PM
    Registration number 279.

anyone know how it works? do we get our devices before the "street" release date? or are we waiting till the end of February for the street release date?

I WANT MY BB10!!

anyone else laughing at all the peeps saying BB is goin down... makes me laugh.. anyway.. woo.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    01-25-13 08:02 PM
    I called a few Rogers stores around town today to see what info (if any) they had. One said he had a rep in the store and was told the Z10 would be available for purchase Feb. 6. Another location said they could have them in the store any time after Feb. 4. Since I have mine reserved, he said I would get an email letting me know when it was in the store. So, take this info as you will. Sure, of course there are no cold, hard facts, but it does seem the Feb. 4 - 6 timeframe sounds pretty reasonable. As soon as I find out it's in stores though, I won't be waiting for an email before I get mine!
    01-25-13 08:28 PM
    They delayed to Jan 30th and have been on time or early with a few major releases so one should expect they have had enough time to try make the release seamless and hard hitting. A release within 1 week would be ideal, any later would be like yet another delay.
    01-25-13 09:10 PM
    Ahhh! I need help!

What's the best way to go about reserving? Should I be doing it online at rogers, or should I pop by future shop or best buy and do it there? I'm just paranoid that if I reserve with Rogers, I won't get the phone for weeks.

Any advice friends?
    01-26-13 07:30 PM
    Ahhh! I need help!

What's the best way to go about reserving? Should I be doing it online at rogers, or should I pop by future shop or best buy and do it there? I'm just paranoid that if I reserve with Rogers, I won't get the phone for weeks.

Any advice friends?
    If you want to try and get it the first day it is released, you should probably go hunting the day it is released. I doubt it'll be sold out EVERYWHERE on the first day. (Though if it is, I'll be just as happy for RIM. )
    01-26-13 10:25 PM
    I reserved a z10 with rogers
    01-26-13 10:33 PM
    Ahhh! I need help!

Any advice friends?
    Try a smaller retailer like 'The Mobile Shop' located in your local Loblaws.. their lists are much shorter. I reserved one at one near me a few days ago and cancelled my reservation with Rogers.. there were only 3 people ahead of me at the store.. (which is actually pretty impressive for a small cell retailer in a grocery store to have that many.. I think that shows good sings for launch.. if there's now 4 reserved at The mobile shop, Rogers stores must be at hundreds per store.. ) Anyway, with only 4 of us at the particular store I'm certain will all get them on the first day.
    01-26-13 11:12 PM
    Alright well I decided to go with Rogers - I'm # 3247 for the Z10
    01-27-13 04:30 PM
    I just checked my reservation, says im 363.. But says BlackBerry 10 Black.. i dont remember choosing a colour. I hope i can get a white one
    01-27-13 06:15 PM
    Registration number 279.

anyone know how it works? do we get our devices before the "street" release date? or are we waiting till the end of February for the street release date?

I WANT MY BB10!!

anyone else laughing at all the peeps saying BB is goin down... makes me laugh.. anyway.. woo.
    When did u make ur reservation if I may ask
    01-27-13 07:43 PM
    How come everyone is getting different registration numbers? Is it by province/city?
    01-27-13 08:38 PM
    How come everyone is getting different registration numbers? Is it by province/city?
    why would we get the same number?
    jesse_h likes this.
    01-27-13 09:06 PM
    I'm #4 on Rogers for the entire country. Your reservation indicates what that you are x number in the country on Rogers to have the BlackBerry 10 phone
    01-27-13 09:41 PM
    why would we get the same number?
    Not the same number but a few posts up I see 200s, next post I see is 3000. I see 700s...the numbers are all over the place.

Unless these ppl reserved literally a day after it was available for pre-orders but when I read the messages it seemed like they just did it and posted right after. *shrugs*
    01-27-13 10:26 PM
    Not the same number but a few posts up I see 200s, next post I see is 3000. I see 700s...the numbers are all over the place.

Unless these ppl reserved literally a day after it was available for pre-orders but when I read the messages it seemed like they just did it and posted right after. *shrugs*
    Most people keep checking the reservation system and the number keeps dropping so they post their new numbers
    01-28-13 10:22 AM
    Anyone have a Rogers corporate account? I want one the day of release, but I can't preorder from a corporate account. Does anyone know any tricks?
    01-28-13 11:32 AM
    Anyone have a Rogers corporate account? I want one the day of release, but I can't preorder from a corporate account. Does anyone know any tricks?
    Absolutely, threw this up a few pages back:

I logged into myRogers, went back to the main site(device reserve was greyed out on 'myRogers') and was able to reserve a device without issue.
    I'm # 2314 - GTA.

Anyone with the same issue, give it a whirl.
    01-28-13 07:48 PM
    244 for me. I was 287 I think originally.

I called asking if I could change stores as I was trasnfered to the other side of the city by my employer. It would put me back on the bottom of the list so I didn't. I called the store and she said she would put one aside for me. I also asked if she knew when their coming in. Of course, at first she said she didn't know. I started asking if it was this week or next week as there were a few rumors running around. She then said, she had a memo to setup the display and dummy phones Wednesday.... and that there is a box of do not open until January 30 in the store. So we could be getting these phones this week. She said for me not to hold my breath, but she would do what she could to make sure I had a phone when I get off of work Wednesday night..

Its finally happening.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    01-28-13 08:00 PM
    I'm #63
    01-28-13 09:56 PM
    #398. I registered as soon as I got the text from rogers telling me I could reserve.
    01-28-13 11:16 PM
    Its a store to store basis, Not Canada wide
    01-29-13 10:14 AM
    Its a store to store basis, Not Canada wide
    That doesn't make any sense, the number would be Canada wide.
    01-29-13 10:18 AM
280 ... 678910 ...