What plans do you guys have?? I'm out of contract at the moment, running on month to month with Bell, and I am going to try to find a good retention deal before I decide who to sign with. Maybe Rogers, Bell again, Telus, not sure. Any advice/tips/comments would be appreciated!!
    Long time Rogers customer... Right now I have a 6GB LTE BIS plan, 500 daytime minutes, free local calling after 5pm, 100 CanadaWide LD minutes, My10 CanadaWide, Visual VM, unlimited txt, for $40
    Marauder2 likes this.
    12-17-12 02:43 PM
    I'm number 294 and 297. I reserved one for my wife and I. We're on a shared plan. Both eligible for upgrades but I wonder, it doesn't specify L series or N series, does it? My wife is leaning towards the N series and I'm just wondering if the reservation still applies. Can't wait for my L!
    12-17-12 02:44 PM
    Change your user name to #5!!!!!
    lol if I knew how, I would... but I can't and won't. Some guy PM'd me last year asking me to give up my handle (that I have had for many years around the internet) so that he could use it.
    12-17-12 02:45 PM
    No options for color, no option for n series
    Well, I don't expect an option for the N-series since I'm guessing it'll debut about 2-mo or more after the launch, so a reservation now may be too early. However, I was expecting there to be at least the option for white along with the default black. If they have a white L-series, that may add more to their sales?
    12-17-12 02:53 PM
    Well, I don't expect an option for the N-series since I'm guessing it'll debut about 2-mo or more after the launch, so a reservation now may be too early. However, I was expecting there to be at least the option for white along with the default black. If they have a white L-series, that may add more to their sales?
    I don't expect an option for white until after launch lol
    12-17-12 02:59 PM
    Long time Rogers customer... Right now I have a 6GB LTE BIS plan, 500 daytime minutes, free local calling after 5pm, 100 CanadaWide LD minutes, My10 CanadaWide, Visual VM, unlimited txt, for $40
    Are you planning on buying the phone outright? If your going to use an upgrade, Rogers might give you a hard time with a plan under $50. I know they've been cracking down lately.
    12-17-12 02:59 PM
    I just got a text message from Rogers promoting this. I'm sure an E-mail for this will also be showing up shortly. I have never gotten a text from them promoting anything (I only ever get them explaining roaming fees when I travel), so I guess they are promoting this pretty hard ...... good to see
    12-17-12 03:11 PM
    Reserved at 1pm
    Position : 207 and I'm in Hamilton Ontario
    Excitement is palpable!
    Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!-reservation.jpg
    Last edited by ThaMunsta; 12-17-12 at 04:24 PM.
    disneynorth likes this.
    12-17-12 03:58 PM
    #96! So does Kevin have 1st spot? Or maybe Bla1ze?
    12-17-12 04:13 PM
    i wish my carrier has this reservation system!!! lucky Rogers!
    12-17-12 04:14 PM
    Rogers website is totally crashing. I would like to think it is from all the BB10 reservations
    12-17-12 04:27 PM
    #170 here This is great, for the Bold9900 it was SUCH A PAIN, I couldn't get the guys at my local Rogers Plus store to put one aside for me or even confirm how many they would have coming in so just to be safe I got there before they opened. Of course no one else in line, lol it was only the Bold 9900 but I was excited

My buddy did this reservation for his iPhone 5 and he said it worked great, he got it on launch day, just showed up to Rogers store middle afternoon after the crazy people who had lined up were gone and picked it up, very easy.
    12-17-12 04:30 PM
    Now that the typical work day is over, I'm really interested to see how hight the numbers will go over the next few hours. I hope people will continue to post here and say what number they get.
    12-17-12 04:34 PM
    Something like that would be great!
    12-17-12 04:48 PM
    what makes you so sure it's the L series only? seems like a placeholder for either L or N series, but they're not asking people to specify and rather would give them the choice.

even if the N series *is* behind the L series for release date, that doesn't mean rogers can't reposition current queuers into the "other" line (if there is indeed giong to be 2).

all it says is blackberry 10 black. sure the site shows a picture of a touchscreen phone, but it's all about what's in print
    12-17-12 05:02 PM
    I'm amazed some of you have found a way to reserve the L-Series from Rogers. If you visit www.rogers.ca there is an icon "BLACKBERRY 10. ANOTHER FIRST FOR ROGERS". When you click on it, a windows slides over and there is a red "RESERVE NOW" icon. You click on this reserve icon and it takes you to an Overview of your Rogers Account. I can see nowhere on that page where I can reserve a BB10 Phone! I can view my wireless usage, and a dozen things but no reserve. I can 'Check Upgrade Eligibilty' but there is no BB10 Phone there. Should I call Rogers?
    12-17-12 05:21 PM
    I'm amazed some of you have found a way to reserve the L-Series from Rogers. If you visit www.rogers.ca there is an icon "BLACKBERRY 10. ANOTHER FIRST FOR ROGERS". When you click on it, a windows slides over and there is a red "RESERVE NOW" icon. You click on this reserve icon and it takes you to an Overview of your Rogers Account. I can see nowhere on that page where I can reserve a BB10 Phone! I can view my wireless usage, and a dozen things but no reserve. I can 'Check Upgrade Eligibilty' but there is no BB10 Phone there. Should I call Rogers?
    Go to your account directly. Don't click the upgrade button on the banner. On the right hand side of your account under "wireless" you will see a red tab to reserve... click that and it should be done. I was having issues by trying to click the banner but this method worked first time for me.
    12-17-12 05:32 PM
    As paul435smith said, go to your account, and on the mobile panel there is a red button to reserve. Rogers Device reservation for the L Series now!!-capture.jpg
    12-17-12 05:46 PM
    OK. I was able to go through the whole process but now Rogers is having Technical Difficulties so couldn't reserve. Will try again tomorrow.
    12-17-12 06:06 PM
    Are you planning on buying the phone outright? If your going to use an upgrade, Rogers might give you a hard time with a plan under $50. I know they've been cracking down lately.
    ya this is a retention plan, and from what I hear, they don't offer anything near as good anymore on retention. They can try all they want, I will fight them, because I'm actually signing up my gf to a family plan so her plan technically gets the new phone at the new customer price, and then she is giving me the phone and she's getting my 9900... And yes she is ok with that because she knows how much I want BB10, and I had to use my upgrade in october because my first 9900 crashed to the point that it wouldn't even power on, even with a different battery and then, I went out, did an upgrade and 3 days later (and used the new phone a lot) I tried to power on the old 9900 and it came on and gave me a software 507 error. I was so pissed. I reinstalled the OS and now the gf has the old 9900 right now, and then she's going to get my new(er) 9900 and I get the L series.
    12-17-12 06:09 PM
    LOL it's sad people need a screenshot with a huge arrow but I won't lie, the Rogers customer portal is friggin disaster.
    12-17-12 07:06 PM
    I'm 232 I went from the 9900 to the S3 and I miss my bb the S3 has some cool features but man I can't wait for my new bb
    12-17-12 07:11 PM
    Was watching CTV toronto news tonight and the business reporter mentioned a February 1st release date for the hardware. Anyone else confirm that?

Edit: The Feb 1 release was for Toronto only.
    12-17-12 07:59 PM
    Bell says Dec 20th for their reservation and yet nothing from Telus.
    12-17-12 08:02 PM
    Was watching CTV toronto news tonight and the business reporter mentioned a February 1st release date for the hardware. Anyone else confirm that?

Edit: The Feb 1 release was for Toronto only.
    I saw that... I assume Hainsworth was talking about the January 30th Launch and screwed up the dates, with the 6 cities getting the launch day events and Toronto being the only Canadian city
    12-17-12 08:12 PM
280 12345 ...