I guarantee many people will have a BB10 phone before the person #1 on Roger's reservation list
    I'm interested to see how high this number will go. I hope people keep posting here as they reserve.
    oh ya for sure, i know I won't be #5 in Canada/world to actually receive my phone. I actually have to add a second line to my account and get my gf's old Bell account transfered, so I may not actually get the phone until the first weekend after the launch because her and I don't live that close, and I doubt she'd meet up early in the morning on launch day to get my BB9900 and I walk away with the BB10... She'll say I can wait... LOL
    12-17-12 10:21 AM
    Wow this could mean I'm the 43rd person in the world to get a BB10. The 1st guy must be so lucky.
    Fourty-third person on Rogers, in Canada, who doesn't already have the pre-release device. But yeah, 43 is still good.
    12-17-12 10:22 AM
    Are they at 1,000,000 yet?
    12-17-12 10:24 AM
    Reserved mine as well. #127 on the waiting list! And that was more than an hour ago. Awesome!
    12-17-12 10:28 AM
    Wish sprint will get with it already ahhhh! -_-
    12-17-12 10:36 AM
    Just read on RIM's BlackBerry 10 all-touch device can now be reserved via Rogers Reservation System | MobileSyrup.com that you can now reserve your L Series.

I just reserved mine!! Early Christmas present for myself!!!
    Has Rogers made any type of announcement or was this a lucky find on your part?
    12-17-12 10:41 AM
    Has Rogers made any type of announcement or was this a lucky find on your part?
    I read mobilesyrup daily and this was the first thing I read this morning on their website, so naturally I signed up and I was lucky to get #5 lol
    12-17-12 10:52 AM
    C'mon Telus!
    Grrr...
    PowderJockey likes this.
    12-17-12 11:27 AM
    I read mobilesyrup daily and this was the first thing I read this morning on their website, so naturally I signed up and I was lucky to get #5 lol
    Awesome. I'll be very interested to see how high the numbers go when they start advertising to the public.
    Oh, and congratulations. Patiently...waiting on Verizon..... (ok, not so patiently).
    12-17-12 11:28 AM
    Was also on the Google News Rogers takes reservations for RIM

Hopefully this will kick start the rest of the carriers. C'mom Telus!!!!
    12-17-12 11:45 AM
    I had planned to get mine through my upgrade which I already qualify for since a few days ago. Are these pre-orders just for full price phones, or can you still tie it to your upgrade at the reduced, subsidized price? I did manage to get to the reservation pages (the site seems to be bombarded, as they're having problems) but backed out when I saw that it only says black model. I'd rather take a chance and see if they surprise us with black, white and red on launch - as opposed to 6 months later like before!
    12-17-12 11:56 AM
    I had planned to get mine through my upgrade which I already qualify for since a few days ago. Are these pre-orders just for full price phones, or can you still tie it to your upgrade at the reduced, subsidized price? I did manage to get to the reservation pages (the site seems to be bombarded, as they're having problems) but backed out when I saw that it only says black model. I'd rather take a chance and see if they surprise us with black, white and red on launch - as opposed to 6 months later like before!
    You can use it to get a subsidized phone if you're eligible. You sort all that out when you go into the store to pick it up.
    12-17-12 12:01 PM
    You can use it to get a subsidized phone if you're eligible. You sort all that out when you go into the store to pick it up.
    Thanks for that!
    12-17-12 12:02 PM
    If Rogers is allowed to open a reservation for BB10 this early, it may mean that the actual release date will not be too far after the Jan 30th launch date. So maybe the Feb release date is not a farfetch prediction now.
    12-17-12 12:05 PM
    If Rogers is allowed to open a reservation for BB10 this early, it may mean that the actual release date will not be too far after the Jan 30th launch date. So maybe the Feb release date is not a farfetch prediction now.
    February was never a far-fetched prediction...February (early Feb) is I think what most people believed it to be...RIM would not make the mistake Windows Phone 8 did by announcing it September then releasing in November. Most likely it will either be available that day...or it will be the next week.
    12-17-12 12:54 PM
    This is the email they send you once you reserve:

Thank you for using the Rogers Reservation System to reserve your new device.

Please remember that use of the Reservation System does not guarantee that you will receive the device before everyone else - what it means is that you won’t have to stand in line to inquire about availability. If you have made a reservation before the launch* of the device, we will do our best to get the phone to you within 15 business days of the launch. If you have reserved your device after launch, we will try to get it to you within 15 business days of your reservation. Please note that this is dependent on inventory availability from our vendor partners.

This email confirms that we have reserved a Blackberry 10 Black for your wireless number 519xxxxxxx.

Please check your inbox for weekly emails from us with a status on your reservation and approximate timing on the shipment of your device for pick up at:

Rogers Plus
    550 King St. N., Unit 5G
    Waterloo, ON
    N2L 5W6

In order to secure a place in our reservation line, a reservation fee of $40.00 plus taxes will be applied to your next Rogers invoice and will be credited back to your account when your device is shipped from our warehouse or when your reservation is cancelled.

If you have any questions about the Reservation System, review our FAQs.

Thanks again for being a valued customer.

* Launch refers to the date that the device becomes available for purchase in Canadian stores.
    12-17-12 01:46 PM
    Hi guys, am in Uk and i was wondering if i can reserve one? need suggestions
    12-17-12 01:47 PM
    Hi guys, am in Uk and i was wondering if i can reserve one? need suggestions
    Not through Rogers. Contact your local carrier and ask them.
    12-17-12 01:49 PM
    By the way you can go to any store on launch day and grab one even if you reserved. You don't have to wait for the specific device they have with your name on it, or go to the specific store you select. Your account is credited back once you buy one in any store, or pick one up at the "send reserve to" store. So if you go on launch to a location and there actually does end up being a line have no worries your name is on one and it will be there, or will be there shortly. If theres no line and you just grab one it counts as your reservation. No need to worry that there will be people on launch day getting theirs but yours wont be shipped for a few days. This is a pickup in store option, not an order to your house option.
    12-17-12 01:53 PM
    Weekly emails to come
    Last edited by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes; 12-17-12 at 02:09 PM.
    12-17-12 01:58 PM
    To those making reservations, do you see an option for other colours aside from black - like white? (Although I'm going to get black, but I'd like to know whether RIM will release both White and Black on launch).
    12-17-12 02:16 PM
    To those making reservations, do you see an option for other colours aside from black - like white? (Although I'm going to get black, but I'd like to know whether RIM will release both White and Black on launch).
    nope, no option for colours
    DuexNoir likes this.
    12-17-12 02:21 PM
    What plans do you guys have?? I'm out of contract at the moment, running on month to month with Bell, and I am going to try to find a good retention deal before I decide who to sign with. Maybe Rogers, Bell again, Telus, not sure. Any advice/tips/comments would be appreciated!!
    12-17-12 02:35 PM
    No options for color, no option for n series
    DuexNoir likes this.
    12-17-12 02:37 PM
    nope, no option for colours
    Change your user name to #5!!!!!
    12-17-12 02:38 PM
280 1234 ...