So the random reboots continue for me, even after running with no SD card and the recent 10.2 official. The 10.1 MR did lessen the frequency of the reboots. I'm pretty sure it's a hardware issue since BlackBerry never disclosed the cause of the reboots, so I'll have to get it RMA'd.

Does anyone have experience with this type of RMA? Does it go through my service provider or BlackBerry directly? If the cause is unknown, would I just be provided with a new phone?

Posted via Z10 on the best touchscreen keyboard.
    10-28-13 02:14 PM
    wow I'm sorry you're going through this....I would go through the carrier first...
    10-28-13 06:54 PM
    Have not been following your travails, but I presume you've checked to be sure you aren't running a bum app. Even after the last 10.1 MR I was getting a daily blue screen followed by a reboot. Removed a few little used apps and that cured it.
    deltact likes this.
    10-28-13 07:07 PM
    Thank you for all the feedback. It's not a huge deal for me...I'm a little techie so I'm not bothered with teething pains on a new platform, or things not being perfect out of the box. I'll try to fix things myself, within reason, before sending it back (it's taken me 8 months to RMA my laptop).

I'll try stripping off all but non-essential apps. I'd like to do a complete wipe, but Link is useless and won't allow me to do a partial restore of things like SMS messages.

10-29-13 08:33 PM
    Have not been following your travails, but I presume you've checked to be sure you aren't running a bum app. Even after the last 10.1 MR I was getting a daily blue screen followed by a reboot. Removed a few little used apps and that cured it.
    This was the solution! I almost made it to 30 days but had to force a reboot to get past some bug where the keyboard at the lock screen would not display.

11-28-13 12:40 PM