I'm experiencing the following:

I lowered volume rocker down to vibrate then a while later I resumed volume back to preferred level using the upper volume rocker. I noticed that the volume off icon remains in the upper left corner and in order to resume normal volume levels I had to go into the control panel. Am I doing something wrong or can we put this one on the deficiencies list? On that topic other than a collection of observations in various threads is there a deficiencies list being compiled here?

BTW I've had the device since the 5th and honestly can't find anything that's not expected to be improved with the release BB10 1.1 The more I use the thing the better it gets. All in all a really nice phone thoughtfully laid out.
    02-16-13 03:12 PM
    Hmm...I just followed your instructions and my silent icon went away as soon as I adjusted the volume using the rocker. Does this happen repeatedly for you?
    blackburberry likes this.
    02-16-13 06:18 PM
    Yes, it does. Perhaps I've missed a setting somewhere. Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep poking around.
    02-16-13 07:35 PM
    Ok. Keep checking back and I will as well should mine start doing the same..

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 07:54 PM
    I've noticed this as well when I use an NFC tag to set the volume to 0. I can't seem to reproduce it at will though.
    02-16-13 09:06 PM
    Ha...tried it again just now, no problem. Oh well, not a biggie I hope these little things will be cleaned up in a ver. update. It's likely connected to another issue and this is just the symptom.
    02-17-13 03:05 PM
    Haha. Darn gremlins...

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 05:32 PM
    Hi again, so this is how I am able to repeat the condition.

Volume rocker down to volume off, then back up again, no problem.

Volume rocker down to one position lower than volume off, to silent/vibe, then back up again does not reset the volume to desired level. Must go into main screen pull down quick settings and turn notifications back on manually.
    02-20-13 09:18 AM