Okay not really... But I feel the need to address the trolls, the semi trolls, the legitimate concerns that come off as trolling... and even the blackberry enthusiasts...

I am sick of logging on to crackberry just to find a million threads about this phone and how terrible it is.. Bottom line, you don't like it, take it back.. You do like it but are frustrated, come here and ask, yes ASK for advice.. Coming here to complain because you missed an appointment because blackberry is doesnt have 2 alarms is ludicrous, its ridiculous and dumb.. AKA trolling... Asking if there is an app for multiple alarms and stating your reason why is called productive... Sure blackberry is missing the good apps, sure blackberry could have added mulitple alarms, sure blackberry could have allowed for user defined profiles, sure they could have added a million other things that iphone and android could do, but they didn't. They started from scratch and invented what they wanted. Just like android didnt have the ability to leave its region when it first came out, just like the iphone couldnt copy and paste, or send mms messages, or like it still cant be used as a hard drive or play flash websites, or multitask, its apple's preference. Nobody is placing a gun to your head and forcing you to buy and use a blackberry. Do your research on a device before purchasing. Don't blindly buy just because you're a fan.. Sure I'm a blackberry fan, sure Ive owned every blackberry on AT&T since the 8700.. but I am a fan of technology which is why I've also owned the first iphone, the iphone 3g, the iphone 3gs and the iphone 4... And the galaxy note and the LG optimus...

Every platform has its problems, IOS isnt perfect.. My friend's iphone crashes daily, another friend just doesn't receive or send text messages sometimes, it has multiple security issues, and apps crash.. Same with android.. My Galaxy note would freeze, the keyboard was slow, and it felt cheap. MY LG has the same keyboard issue and quite frequently apps crash... My blackberry z10 has had a few issues, but far fewer issues than any other brand new platform I have own out the gate.... For an infant device, it is amazing.. if you don't think so, take it back, sell it, buy something else that fits you.. If you are frustrated looking for advice come here and ask.. but don't dog the device and then wonder why people jump down your throat.....

Stop Trolling, stop feeding the trolls, and stop being idiots and buying things without doing research on it first....

END RANT!!!!!
    Last edited by adjdudley21; 04-09-13 at 06:58 PM.
    04-09-13 05:30 PM
    That's better. Deep breaths now, deep breaths! ; )

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    adjdudley21 likes this.
    04-09-13 06:03 PM
    I'm sick of threads complaining about how other people are making threads complaining.

Pot, meet kettle.

Posted via CB10
    adjdudley21 and ppeters914 like this.
    04-09-13 06:05 PM
    I'm sick of people making posts complaining about people making threads complaining about people who make threads complaining about something.

Next?

Posted via CB10
    adjdudley21 and cxn147 like this.
    04-09-13 06:10 PM
    I'm sick of people making posts complaining about people making threads complaining about people who make threads complaining about something.

Next?

Posted via CB10
    You know we could carry on this line of thought to infinity and beyond!

adjdudley21 likes this.
    04-09-13 06:13 PM

kbz1960, cxn147 and knighty2112 like this.
    04-09-13 06:19 PM

Yes. I hate people who invoke logic replying to posts complaining about posts complaining about threads complaining about threads complaining about stuff.

As an aside, if this keyboard were any more awesome, I'd only have to swipe up once to post this whole reply!

Posted via CB10
    knighty2112 likes this.
    04-09-13 06:22 PM
    I'm sick of threads complaining about how other people are making threads complaining.

Pot, meet kettle.

Posted via CB10

No what this was was.... Giving a bit of advice... people sometimes have legitimate concerns but they posts complaining and not asking and get called trolls and their questions are never answered.... this was just to say ask a question receive an answer.. post bs, get bs.. bottom line.. but yea.. if my post is the pot... thats cool, my pots and pans are silver.....
    04-09-13 06:28 PM
    Yes. I hate people who invoke logic replying to posts complaining about posts complaining about threads complaining about threads complaining about stuff.

As an aside, if this keyboard were any more awesome, I'd only have to swipe up once to post this whole reply!

Posted via CB10
    Ouch! My head is starting to hurt. Too many wheels within wheels and deep chasms of infinity spreading out in front of me! Yikes! ; )

04-09-13 06:28 PM
    Ouch! My head is starting to hurt. Too many wheels within wheels and deep chasms of infinity spreading out in front of me! Yikes! ; )

Oh good I'm not the only one

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 06:29 PM
    Slow clap. Oh how many questions I could have saved answering with a 5 second CB / Google search and people bothering to read the manual or CB start guides.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    Last edited by R Field; 04-09-13 at 08:58 PM.
    04-09-13 06:45 PM
    I don't care what anyone says!! The guy is right. This site is the exact same crap everyday. Be constructive and ask question, and stop ******** already.
    04-09-13 07:04 PM
    Unreal

CB10 via Z10
    04-09-13 07:31 PM