There have been quite a few threads lately expressing their dislike of BlackBerry's handling of the Z10 updates/software/apps/etc. I mean I've read the OP from every one of the threads and I just want to express my opinion on them.

What they say is mostly true. I mean I have been pretty lucky to get a phone that doesn't restart or have any issues with BlackBerry Link, but hey some people have those issues. And it sucks. I mean I know most of us are fanboys, which honestly I think you guys are awesome because you help everyone out. But hey some people need to express disgust with the Z10 so that BlackBerry can fix those issues.

Of course I'm not bad mouthing BB, I use my Z10 without issue, everyday and I love being a part of a new OS. It's a nice fresh feeling, also as a fellow fanboy, I KNOW by 10.2 this phone is going to be flawless. Literally. It is just hard to hear people voicing their opinions (even though their mostly true) and have them bashed for being pricks.

All I'm saying is, yeah BlackBerry is rough around the edges, but hey everyone needs different needs met. When people post those threads, just try and help out. BlackBerry needs them to stay loyal to their company so that they can succeed. I know we all want to see that happen.

Just my two cents. Hope it didn't offend anybody. I love you all, and this forum.

PS; I know I made grammatical errors, but hey I wrote it on a whim!
    gebco, ajst222 and Jamez Avila like this.
    06-07-13 07:24 PM
    Well said.

Enjoy your weekend!

Posted via... sorry, had to re-charge my Z10, AGAIN!
    06-07-13 07:26 PM
    There are certain times when I feel folks are perfectly justified to "vent". Like the poster who says they have gotten four bad Z10s in a row (random reboots).

But a lot of times people fly off the handle over relatively minor things IMO.

Regardless:

If a poster ** provides details ** about their issue(s) -- and posts in an even modestly cogent manner , I think you will find most long time members here will try to lend a hand.
    06-07-13 07:31 PM
    Yes maybe that is the issue. Proper manner needs to be addressed. I know that people has some issue with their z10.
    I have one with the batteries, which is to be expected seeing how i used the z. But when u post something in public and scold instead of plead, people might hit u back.
    And i think lots of those issues post in the forum are legit, but yes the way ops on threads spill it out in anger does enrage many people. I hope BlackBerry made the z better and better

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 08:05 PM
    I lend a hand when it's deserved. Anyone that starts a thread and directly bashes a company without giving the slight effort to search for help will not receive my help.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    R Field likes this.
    06-07-13 08:12 PM
    I figure if they mention something they don't like that I know how to fix, I'll always help.
    No need for all the bashing and continuous drama.
    And if the OP is bashing no need to stoop to their level, if you have information that might teach then share it or you could not comment at all, forget about it and move on

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    06-07-13 08:31 PM