When one buys a new gadget, from time to time, after a bit of use, one realizes that said gadget is not for them. One might decide to wait for a new device, or simply return to the previous device they were using.

If you are one of those people, feel free to post here. Be mindful to express why you returned your device, and more importantly, what you would do to change the device to thus keep it if you could...

Always remember the CrackBerry Community Rules & Guidelines.
    04-22-13 03:58 PM
    Oh Joy. Buckle up.
    Y. Z. likes this.
    04-22-13 04:26 PM
    peer presure perhaps ?
    im in a three year mariage ?
    another one im so excited ?

live long z10 rocking my world
    04-22-13 04:35 PM
    if someone returned their blackberry, they would most likely stop browsing this site as much as they did before.. i dont expect this thread to see much activity.
    sqa4life and mbilloo like this.
    04-22-13 04:59 PM
    if someone returned their blackberry, they would most likely stop browsing this site as much as they did before.. i dont expect this thread to see much activity.
    You'd be surprised by how many people feel the need to post on these forums that they are returning their Z10's.

Posted via my sexy Z10
    TrueKulcha, jrdba, mbilloo and 2 others like this.
    04-22-13 05:03 PM
    Better in here than all over the forum!
    04-22-13 05:40 PM
    Better in here than all over the forum!
    Agreed. Good luck "herding" them into here.

This being a sticky seems appropriate. Reminds me of those old sticky dangly stips that used to hang from the ceiling to catch insects and pests. LoL I kid.
    Cap_172R likes this.
    04-22-13 06:21 PM
    And so far, all we have had post are fan boy trolls who are poking fun at the target audience of this thread. It has already failed.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 06:43 PM
    And so far, all we have had post are fan boy trolls who are poking fun at the target audience of this thread. It has already failed.

Posted via CB10
    What did you bring to the picnic?
    mkelley65 likes this.
    04-22-13 07:07 PM
    What did you bring to the picnic?
    A dose of reality that you are defeating the purpose of thread.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 08:51 PM
    I'll be happy to open a new thread that says the same things as the OP.

Nobody shall dare to pollute my thread that I open.
    04-22-13 09:58 PM
    I'll be happy to open a new thread that says the same things as the OP.

Nobody shall dare to pollute my thread that I open.
    Before you do that . . . read the title of this thread one more time. :-)
    04-22-13 10:37 PM
    I haven't even bought it yet and I'm starting to doubt whether or not it's a good idea. Perks of being on Verizon I guess...
    04-22-13 10:43 PM
    I bought two. White for me and black for my wife. Her camera didn't work so we brought it back and got... Another Z10. So techincally, I've returned one, but i didn't jump ship.
    seacan2, deltact and bombastic like this.
    04-22-13 11:44 PM
    You the man Naviwilliams! This will be my last post here as once I get my Z10 I have little doubt I'll even think of returning mine.
    seacan2 likes this.
    04-23-13 12:07 AM
    OK ... I am done with it

gonna return my Z10

to my pocket
    Peter Peng, jrdba, lbaxter and 6 others like this.
    04-23-13 07:12 AM
    Surprised you have started a "I'm leaving my crap Z10" thread yet............
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-23-13 09:03 AM
    For those who hate allnegative observations, read this. There are people like me who have used Blackberryies for years. When a new and improved model is released we make the switch. Now, because we use them as business phones, we don't have the luxury of using a ill-functioning phone for weeks or months till the bugs are sorted. For instance on the day I used the Z10, I missed an appointment and didn't recognise calling clients. I went back to my BB Bold and put the Z10 aside, asking on the forum what I could do to resolve my problems. I have tried suggested solutions but they haven't worked. I must have over 20 friends (and my wife) who have gone back to their old Blackberries like I have. This is important. We are NOT Blackberry haters but the Z10 has some flaws.

It is really worrying that many think the forum is just for BB praises. It should be for problem solving. I believe that the first thing any new Blackberry should do is keep its existing customers in its fold. Problems should be taken seriously.
    04-23-13 01:21 PM
    For those who hate allnegative observations, read this. There are people like me who have used Blackberryies for years. When a new and improved model is released we make the switch. Now, because we use them as business phones, we don't have the luxury of using a ill-functioning phone for weeks or months till the bugs are sorted. For instance on the day I used the Z10, I missed an appointment and didn't recognise calling clients. I went back to my BB Bold and put the Z10 aside, asking on the forum what I could do to resolve my problems. I have tried suggested solutions but they haven't worked. I must have over 20 friends (and my wife) who have gone back to their old Blackberries like I have. This is important. We are NOT Blackberry haters but the Z10 has some flaws.

It is really worrying that many think the forum is just for BB praises. It should be for problem solving. I believe that the first thing any new Blackberry should do is keep its existing customers in its fold. Problems should be taken seriously.
    Not that you need my approval, but I think your saying is legitimate and fair.
    Hope the Zee will be serving your needs soon enough.
    04-23-13 01:51 PM
    I'm jealous of all of you within the 14 day return period; I dislike my Z10 more and more every day, but it's too late to return it. All I want is a phone without horrible bugs! Please take me back, Android!
    Bartleby001, tour_ism and Donvald like this.
    04-23-13 02:49 PM
    Hi guys,

I picked up a Z10 a few days ago. It is the fourth (and final) platform I've tried over the past year. iPhone and Android are out of the running - its down to my Windows Phone 8 (which I still own) and the Z10. One of them must go over the next week or so, after which I plan to keep the winner for a long time.

I'm pretty torn between the two right now. I've really gotten used to the live tiles on my Windows Phone, but I really like the gestures on the Z10. There are a couple of nagging issues with the Z10 that I'm hoping I can solve:

1. I go into the hub (which I love) and reply to a text. Then I leave the hub and open another app. I'm in the app for a while, and an email comes in. I peek into the hub, expecting to see my list, but instead, my text conversation is still there. The peek feature is sort of useless if I can't see anything other than my text. I have to go fully into the hub, and go back to the main list manually (or, I have to always back out of my text conversation/email before leaving the hub). I would expect to see the text conversation if I went into the text app directly, but I would expect at least the peek feature to always display my list of notifications. Is there a way to configure it to work this way? Or, maybe I can configure the hub to open the text app, or email app, etc, when I create a text/email/...? That way, when I return to the hub, I still see the list.

2. Both Windows Phone 8 and BB 10 pull down my LinkedIn contacts - but BB 10 seems to be missing the email addresses for these contacts, while Windows has them. Any idea how to pull these down?

I understand that Windows Phone will be coming out with a unified notification center that will use the currently-unused notification LED later this year, which goes a long way to evening any imbalance between the two. And BB 10 will have Skype soon, which is critical for me - I need to be able to receive Skype calls whether the app is open or not.

Thanks.
    04-23-13 02:49 PM
    I'm jealous of all of you within the 14 day return period; I dislike my Z10 more and more every day, but it's too late to return it. All I want is a phone without horrible bugs! Please take me back, Android!
    What bugs are you referring to? I ask this with sincerity as there is a very high chance that the bugs you refer to are actually not bugs but your not knowing your way around the operating system. Please list the bugs.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:26 AM
    lol, traitors. buy it. cry it.shelf it. don't return it. help RIM to help android apps to run on OS 10.
    in the end whoever loses, Google wins. lol
    Draven2666 likes this.
    04-25-13 04:59 AM
    I have a Z10, for now. I have a couple days left to decide if I want to keep it. So far i'm leaning towards the return side. If I wasn't on Verizon I would keep it for sure. Turns out, the only OS's that Verizon has proved to push updates for are ios and wp8. Really thinking wp8 will be the way to go. I don't want to end up with a Storm 3.
    04-25-13 01:27 PM
    I've been a die hard BB fan and purchased a Z10 from AT& T to replace a BB Torch 1 1/2 weeks ago. I have not been able to get several e-mails running (a corporate .com & several IMAP & POP) and cannot get it to connect to BB Link.I've gone to AT&T and they cannot find what the problem is, but say it's probably software related. I use it mostly for my business, and I am considering returning it and exchanging it for another phone.
    04-25-13 03:39 PM
247 123 ...