It's my first blackberry mobile in 27 years . But for a new OS it's great and love the way how to control everything. There are som flows (copy/past)wich will be solved in 10.1. I hate itunes since ipod and will never buy an apple product but my last os was android (start with 1.6 end with 4.2.2) whice i used for 4 years.

When i get my hand on a playbook i love the way how it's work and i had my doubt between on one hand Android (HTC one) and BB10 (Z10) but i take the gamble for the new os instead and i must say it's beter than android.

I love the keyboard (awsome) and even my wife notice that i can type more than Yes or No . The Hub is also great and the led on the phone is perfect in meetings or when you have a training. The Camera has some good depth and is sharp but at lower light little noise but it's the same as on the iphone 5 or HTC one X and i did some pictures with my friend and the blackberry was beter and sharper. Also the software like storymaker or the photo editor works like charm . The whole phone is stuffed and compleet and ofcourse the navigation works very good but in looks it's a little bit dull but i get me to the place i need so good work 4 GPS and Navigation.

The phone is the best in OS and the phone his looks are nice but i like the HTC one more as design. But the Z10 looks much beter then S3 or S4 which is ugly by design. I also love the 4.2 inch screen other wise you get a b ig *** mobile. Never thought i will get myself a blackberry but damned it's a good phone SIR.
    04-20-13 03:57 PM
    TimLaL thank you!

I can suggest that all vendors give a second phone activation within 48 hours no questions asked, if th client makes any noise about anything.

But, this might not work.
    My second. Z10 had most of the same problems as the first Z10.

I'm now on my third Z10.

Thanks to TimLaL once again. It is good to record the problems AND the non - responsive attitude that BlackBerry showed.
    04-20-13 03:58 PM
    Sorry to hear you had problems OP. I'm not sure why you mentioned bridge since your not able to use it with your Android phone at all. The Z10 gives you more bridge functionality than none. The wifi is a weird issue, too bad you couldn't figure it out. I don't use link but I did install it successfully. Enjoy your phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 04:03 PM
    Sorry to hear that. However my z10 works better than any of my droids and I phones. Blue tooth and wife works perfectly. So idk brother maybe a faulty unit?

As far as droids vs iPhones go I would have gotten the iPhone. Just my opinion though.

Posted via CB10
    What did you do to get your wife working perfectly?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 04:09 PM
    Yes, me too. I owned Motorola Razr i before switched to Z10. Today i switched back to Motorola Razr i.
    And actually im so happy to switched back to android. Z10 give me only headache.

i'm using 99% what app and this doesn't work properly on my z10, message are coming to late, the people can't open my pics attachment etc. (Never had such problem with any of my phones)

Streaming music to my Denon N-7 stops after 10 minutes (error loose connection). So can't use Z10 for DLNA streaming, and there are no alternatives in bb world.

Z10 doesnt properly display my word documents (Never had such problem with any of my phones), and there is no alternative for Office in bb world.

But the most pisses me of the crappy apps in bb world. more than 50% of my purchased apps in bb world was waste of money, and i uninstalled it. Why don't people provide some trial version of app like android???

Example i bought wikipedia search, no descriptions and nothing in bb world but highly rated. After starting, wiki is searching only in english, great !!! throwed away

App "Find places near me" highly rated, bought this one also. Lol this app found something near me, but in Hanover - Germany, but I'm living in Switzerland, great !!! throwed away.

WebReader, highly rated, bought this one also, the app is painfully slow, throwed away.

Kalemsoft media player?? Wtf is this. Went to settings, changed something, and wanted to go back to main menu.
    Tapping on "Menu", nothing happens, tapping again, nothing, third time taped on "menu" and after 2-3 second finally !!! im back in main menu. Awful Awful.

Never ever again im gonna buy Blackberry. The cheapest Android Phone is better than this.
    04-20-13 04:13 PM
    Why are people that have moved back to another platform still monitoring and posting on crackberry? Stop wasting your and our time. Thanks.

Z10 via T-Mobile (10.0.10.85)
    04-20-13 04:24 PM
    Why are people that have moved back to another platform still monitoring and posting on crackberry? Stop wasting your and our time. Thanks.

The homeowner (who uses multiple platforms as well) permits folks from all walks of mobile life to hang here. CB celebrates mobile diversity.

Some of us have been here quite long and have made lasting friendships.

The coolest thing is the nifty "ignore" feature that allows you to tune out folks you can't stand to hear.
    04-20-13 04:30 PM
    God's name? What does that have to with anything? I'm sorry that 2 weeks is too much for you, maybe you can do your trials faster, but it takes time to over rule features that are missing for me. Thanks for your reply....it also offers nothing to this post.

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    Yeah, your post laughing at him for returning it added a lot.
    04-20-13 04:37 PM
    My best, conservative guess is that I "invested" 20+ hours giving the Z10 a trial.
    I bill my time out at nearly $100/ hour to my customers, so how much of a trial investment should be required for a phone and software that had supposedly been tested?
    At least, the support folks at BB should have provided some better support.
    How is it excusable that my office software and hardware - that works with multiple other hardware and sofware - shouldn't work with BB and that BB not assist me in resolving the issues. If it was only a single issue, maybe I could wait / trial run longer, but not with multiple issues that drastically my ability to perform my normal day's duties.
    So who is the point of contact if your DROID dies, Motorola, Google, or Verizon? I am sure you will bounce between three companies and the response time will Suck worse, at least with blackberry it is one place, they make the phone and the os. But enjoy whatever it is you have, I am in z10 heaven!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 04:44 PM
    The homeowner (who uses multiple platforms as well) permits folks from all walks of mobile life to hang here. CB celebrates mobile diversity.

The coolest thing is the nifty "ignore" feature that allows you to tune out folks you can't stand to hear.
    Ok, sorry. Everyone please resume the diversity.

04-20-13 04:46 PM
    Why in God's name would be need 2-4 weeks to trial it? If it didn't work for him he needed something that would. You keep being a credit to the forum though, Lord knows we don't have enough fanboys in here.
    Troll

Posted from my lovely Z10
    04-20-13 04:49 PM
    So what's the intended outcome of this thread? You miss it so your coming back or just to again list why you returned it? Whatever it is, hope things work out for you.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 04:51 PM
    Just wanna know, what steps u took to get into that screen to change to the 5.0 ghz band. Also I'm getting ready to leave sprint and come to T mobile. I would like to know the exact model number on your T mobile Z10, I need to know which unlocked model to get off the Internet in order to experience T Mobile full 4g LTE experience. That model number should be on the back of the box that your Z10 came in. It Should say STL100-3 RFK 121LW or RFF91LW. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance..
    04-20-13 06:31 PM
    Troll

Posted from my lovely Z10
    Yeah, a member since 2007 troll.
    04-20-13 06:42 PM
    A phone is a phone is a phone as is a phone..... They all make calls and let you keep up with what ever on Twit-Book and emails. Personal preference is what separates us and of course to best everyone and brand of device going.
    Blackberries bounce back isn't going to happen the first 3 weeks, this will take place over time to win back a once proud fan base, to each their own and if you enjoy it and it fits your needs then Happy Happy.... jack!

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    04-20-13 06:44 PM

Yeah, except for the fact that it doesn't work... I've ignored exactly ONE person since I joined cb and their posts still show up, except now they just have [spoiler] tags around them

???
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    04-20-13 08:29 PM
    Yeah, except for the fact that it doesn't work... I've ignored exactly ONE person since I joined cb and their posts still show up, except now they just have [spoiler] tags around them

???
    LOL... it all sounded good though, didn't it? How was I to know it doesn't work when I was running my mouth?

It uses a spoiler to hide the text? Hilarious. Never knew that.
    04-20-13 08:43 PM
    LOL... it all sounded good though, didn't it? How was I to know it doesn't work when I was running my mouth?

It uses a spoiler to hide the text? Hilarious. Never knew that.
    Haha, it's all good. I'd post a screenshot, but for obvious reasons I don't want to
    04-20-13 08:51 PM
    Good luck, hope it works out
    04-20-13 09:01 PM
    My feelings about Android and BlackBerry is this :
    BlackBerry makes a cohesive hardware and OS product. The OS they make, even a first time OS like the BB 10 feels far more together than the haphazard product that Android is. Android is something I wouldn't want to touch. No logical design or flow. Everything is everywhere. But that is time be expected when it's open source. Every one and his monkey codes for Android and what you get is an OS designed by monkeys. No logical flow, no intuitive operational systems. It's just a mess.
    In contrast iOS and BBOS7 and BB 10 feels like such logical systems. I'm not a huge apple fan, but everytime I use an iPhone, I appreciate the way the OS is put together. I touch an iPhone once in six months to troubleshoot a releative's or friend's problem and each time I instinctively know what needs to be done and where to do it.
    Androids however are a simple mess..... And that doesn't mean I don't know my way around Androids. I will root them and modify them with the best of you, but they are a mess. Nothing is where you would intuitively think it should be. Everything is a difficult task. The entire platform feels like it has been together by some hackers. The Play Store is so amateurish that I wouldn't even dream of putting my credit card details there.
    Basically Google is the pimp and Android is the prostitute which is rented out to every manufacturer to do as they please.
    I would take blackberry anyday. If blackberry were to die (perish the thought), I would switch to iOS. At least these Platforms have a lineage. Android is just a child whose father is not known.
    +1
    04-20-13 09:48 PM
    Sometimes the simple solutions like G**gling for answers escape us and we miss a lot.
    Maybe next time, instead of Verizon (who knows very little) you will get better help. I can say they know little because I gave my local Verizon store manager a complete walk through of how tp sell the units and what features to pint out and he knew none of these before I told him.
    Did you try the BB support forums and ask BB techs?
    Any way, I just sold my Droid RazR and so glad to be rid of it!
    Best of luck to you with your RazR!
    04-20-13 09:58 PM
    If you are so happy with your Droid, shouldn't you be on Android Central (or some other Android site) raving on what a great device you've purchased?

Like someone else said "move on." Why dwell on what a bad experience you had with the Z10? Rejoice! You've found your perfect phone in the Droid.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 10:37 PM
47 12