Hi Folks,

I need to talk about it, and why not here at this so popular Crackberry forum!

Probably like some of you, I used all iPhone devices since the 3g (first to hit Canada) through the iPhone 5, then for over a year now I was using some Android device, oh yes I almost forget the first Android HTC device I bought in the same days I get my 3g back in 2009, anyway.... My last one was the Samsung S3, that I shut down after doing a factory reset to it.

Yes, I got my Z10 last week, after a long wait. As my main phone, this new one is on top of all device, period.

The BB10 system is just awesome, but you already know that right?

Android and iOS seem to be so old to my eyes now...

Here my first thought...

My Z10 is far before any Android device (I compare it to Nexus, HTC and Samsung flagship )
    and was one stop behind the iPhone 5... but after less than one week, my Z10 is well over my iPhone!

Wow... My brain did the switch effortless... it's that simple!

Both phone are configured with exactly the same things, iCloud calendar and Contact list (that is good, because I got a Mac computer) and several email account.

When I want to look my new mails, I grab the Z10, want a read the Twitter feed Z10 again, makes call Z10 again, and so on!

Finally, yes like man, I did throw away my BlackBerry Curve in 2009 for the iPhone 3g
    and today there is no doubt that I trow away my iPhone5, Samsung S3 for the BlackBerry Z10!

Thank you BB!
    04-16-13 09:45 AM
    Glad you're happy with your awesome new device, welcome to CrackBerry
    04-16-13 09:47 AM
    Perfect.

Just wait for more weeks and you love it more. I already having a fight with my GF because I am always on the phone now. Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:48 AM
    Great stuff, glad your happy with this great device just be prepared for the odd poster who is going to flame you because they feel your trying to make your self better than those having all the grief.
    Enjoy the phone and make sure to read up on all tips and answers to make it the best experience for you!

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    04-16-13 10:07 AM