Says a guy who doesn't use the device he is bashing.....
    06-28-13 11:47 AM
    Lmao maybe because their competitors have no "enhancements" to expand upon in contrast to what blackberry lacks! You are exceptionally delusional towards blackberry's constant missteps. Why is that?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

It is too early to say if this latest result is a misstep. Let's see what happens in the next few quarters. It takes time for a new product to become established in the market.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    06-28-13 12:01 PM
    Don't worry the new os7 device will save blackberry and take it to a $20/share stock price...

Heard it here first folks

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 12:27 PM
    Don't worry the new os7 device will save blackberry and take it to a $20/share stock price...

Heard it here first folks

Posted via CB10
    The $20/share only took a day since users realized OS7 loaded like 5 minutes from restart and had the hourglass every hour.
    06-28-13 12:43 PM
    The $20/share only took a day since users realized OS7 loaded like 5 minutes from restart and had the hourglass every hour.
    Energy efficient

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 12:55 PM
    Posts like this are why I come here. It's hilarious. This type of delusion is rarely seen outside of religion.
    Hahahaha

Posted from The Force wielding tap-dancing mouse on secret pantless missions
    06-28-13 01:38 PM
    I have a contract until Jan so won't knee jerk however I think the chance of me renewing is very slim......already run Apple computers and although I have had a BB from the get go....not really sustainable......no OS10 for Playbook a big let down.......so I reckon next for me an iPad mini.....and January....iphone 6? Probably...

We just got the Q1 results and they are not good. OS10 is not coming to the playbook. The stock price has plummeted. We were all expecting the turn around and I for one perhaps expected too much. I have been a long time believer in the brand but are we going anywhere? I love my Z10 but is this the last hurrah? I still hope for things to get better but how when with this results, the possibility of more apps coming to the platform is getting more and more unrealistic? This is depressing. What are your honest thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 01:56 PM
    I have a contract until Jan so won't knee jerk however I think the chance of me renewing is very slim......already run Apple computers and although I have had a BB from the get go....not really sustainable......no OS10 for Playbook a big let down.......so I reckon next for me an iPad mini.....and January....iphone 6? Probably...
    I'm probably right beside you.. I need a product that isn't dead in 12months. I'm tired of excuses and broken promises

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 03:19 PM
    I don't understand how everyone can be so negative and spiteful towards blackberry. None of you bought the phone based on promises. The phones fricken awesome. Nuff said. It's literally been out for what? 3+ months. It just had two other phones release and because of one broken promise everyone wants to berate an awesome phone maker.

Look I'm not the most concise speaker or even the most knowledgeable about the phone/company. I do know this, I've had 8 different blackberrys, none would I have ever given back or traded. They all just broke due to my own negligence. The phones are worth every penny and the company needs us to help them to make the phone better.

I would much rather them not go bankrupt trying to implement an infant o/s onto a 3 year old device and rather them polish the o/s and build a tablet that can support it in the future. This won't happen if everyone who is supposed to be a believer in the tried and true ways of blackberry keeps putting them down.

I plan on getting my wife to switch to the blackberry, simply to help up sales. I want this company to succeed. I want my next phone to be a blackberry. I wanted a PlayBook as well but I also like diversity. My wife has an Ipad, I have the z10 and my tablet is an android. Best of all worlds.

Basically remember, the company can't grow without our support. If we want them then they will prosper so long as we show it. They will not intentionally put out a product that will cause their downfall. Unless of course they are all systems and are just trying to get as much out of it as they can and run off with the money. Which I doubt is the case.

Ramble ramble ramble, I like turtles, ramble ramble ramble.

Posted via CB10
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    06-28-13 10:15 PM
    He may have done networks and commercial software for 30 years, but as a stock analyst, he's delusional.
    06-28-13 10:20 PM
    Right now corporate pickup isn't what you'd like but the reason is that Balance requires the infrastructure to be in place first on the BES 10 side. This is just coming online now.
    interesting.... that's what's happening with my employer. I am in line for a Q, they have devices...it's just that the BES team ain't quite there yet. Looks like another week or two, they say.
    06-28-13 10:37 PM
    I don't understand how everyone can be so negative and spiteful towards blackberry. None of you bought the phone based on promises. The phones fricken awesome. Nuff said. It's literally been out for what? 3+ months. It just had two other phones release and because of one broken promise everyone wants to berate an awesome phone maker.

Look I'm not the most concise speaker or even the most knowledgeable about the phone/company. I do know this, I've had 8 different blackberrys, none would I have ever given back or traded. They all just broke due to my own negligence. The phones are worth every penny and the company needs us to help them to make the phone better.

I would much rather them not go bankrupt trying to implement an infant o/s onto a 3 year old device and rather them polish the o/s and build a tablet that can support it in the future. This won't happen if everyone who is supposed to be a believer in the tried and true ways of blackberry keeps putting them down.

I plan on getting my wife to switch to the blackberry, simply to help up sales. I want this company to succeed. I want my next phone to be a blackberry. I wanted a PlayBook as well but I also like diversity. My wife has an Ipad, I have the z10 and my tablet is an android. Best of all worlds.

Basically remember, the company can't grow without our support. If we want them then they will prosper so long as we show it. They will not intentionally put out a product that will cause their downfall. Unless of course they are all systems and are just trying to get as much out of it as they can and run off with the money. Which I doubt is the case.

Posted via CB10
    I've had mine for almost 7 months.. the world's expands outside America you know. I love my z10 but this isn't good. I can't see big app developers wanted to bring their apps too us now.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 02:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    No. We didn't buy the Z10 on promises... Oh wait we did, Blackberry came into our office and talked 50 of us to upgrade to a new and better phone. It wasn't until they were in our hands at launch that we realized BB10 was a step backwards and missing many of the legacy features we grew to use everyday. There was no honesty there from Blackberry sales team. The playbook everyone bought on promises!!! It has always been a temporary transitional OS with BB10 coming and bridge was a major selling point which was canibalized. The 9800 and 9860s were marketed as "you will never see an hour glass anymore", that went well. The Storms were marketed as "the future in your hands" and stopped getting updates after 12 months...

So I disagree.. many of us stayed with Blackberry and bought Blackberry because of promises. Now were still waiting for the Z10 to have what we were "promised" by Blackberry it would have.

If it suits you fine, but it's not suiting the business world I'll tell ya that!!!

Posted via CB10
    kevinnugent and jacknewp like this.
    06-29-13 07:34 AM
38 12