I just finished updating to .1880 & my restore hangs up at 5%. This is the first time I've tried to restore a back up on BB10/Z10 and it's
    proving to be a little sketch, at best. The restore has been sitting at 5% for like....20 min. Anyone have anything????
    05-22-13 08:56 AM
    The issue seems to be too common. My last upgrade hung forever (or at least most of an hour) before I unplugged the phone. The problem often is in settings. That time data was already restored so all was well but changing my settings once again. Maybe worth trying either repeat the process or just unplug the darned thing and see what is left. Link has some serious issues that need addressing.
    05-22-13 09:06 AM
    I just finished updating to .1880 & my restore hangs up at 5%. This is the first time I've tried to restore a back up on BB10/Z10 and it's
    proving to be a little sketch, at best. The restore has been sitting at 5% for like....20 min. Anyone have anything????
    my last restore hung at 9% for a while. I unplugged it, restarted link and tried again with success
    05-22-13 09:10 AM
    The issue seems to be too common. My last upgrade hung forever (or at least most of an hour) before I unplugged the phone. The problem often is in settings. That time data was already restored so all was well but changing my settings once again. Maybe worth trying either repeat the process or just unplug the darned thing and see what is left. Link has some serious issues that need addressing.
    Gotcha...Thnx.
    This is a drag. Half the time Link doesn't recognize my berry.... I can't remember all the error messages I was getting but they were something about "complete setup" .... I entered passwords for my gmail accounts & thought I'd just restore to tighten up the rest.... No such luck. Going through these BB10 growing pains is proving to be ...."trying"
    05-22-13 09:15 AM
    Some of my troubles were resolved with the Mac. Win8 and Link are not working well for me.

Posted via CB10. BBM Channel: C000C6708.
    06-01-13 01:29 PM