As a side note, is everyone's phone slow to a crawl now? I mean like, almost freezing when gesturing and navigating around? I don't mean a slight lag, I mean, freezing for seconds at a time?

As it is Zed, so let it be written, so let it be done.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes...and phone calls drop

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:08 AM
    Even getting problems with my email accounts now, something about security certificates wtf

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:08 AM
    As a side note, is everyone's phone slow to a crawl now? I mean like, almost freezing when gesturing and navigating around? I don't mean a slight lag, I mean, freezing for seconds at a time?

As it is Zed, so let it be written, so let it be done.
    Sometimes...and phone calls drop

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

Yes I have it several times. But in my case I think it's due to lot of apps going on at the same time and it keeps crashing on the other so resulting on the lag. Or, sometimes it will reboot itself because overload, in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:15 AM
    Having the same issue. It all started yesterday evening with the keyboard a bit laggy. Then, today morning, I waked up my BB and sensors didn't worked. It doesn't lock the phone when I put it in the holster, gyro doesn't work, screen is brighter and once neither up/down volume rockers didn't worked. A reboot resolves it for a while.

I'm running a BB Z10 (STL100-2) with the official OS 10.2.0.1803. I'm in Italy under Wind. Updating the Android Runtime from BBW didn't worked.

Edit: emails are slower too.
    12-03-13 11:18 AM
    I noticed that my phone likes to stay in landscape on 10.2.429 (official STL100-3 release). It will come back to portrait but only after a number of tries.
    12-03-13 11:21 AM
    I had problem with phone not going into landscape mode 2 days ago, but after reset it all returned to normal. Now I don't have problem you guys are talking about.
    12-03-13 11:22 AM
    It is 100% due to the time/date. I turned time/date off auto, manually set the date to December 1, restarted the phone, and now my sensors all have been working for an hour. I'm going to now try manually setting the date to December 3 and see if the sensors still work. The issue is either with the date itself or the automatic update setting.

Edit: sensors failed again. Seemed to work for longer than before I switched the date, buy thag could have been a placebo effect.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:27 AM
    It is 100% due to the time/date. I turned time/date off auto, manually set the date to December 1, restarted the phone, and now my sensors all have been working for an hour. I'm going to now try manually setting the date to December 3 and see if the sensors still work. The issue is either with the date itself or the automatic update setting.

Posted via CB10
    I tried it and it didn't work for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:28 AM
    I had the same problem, however I may have found a temporary solution, until BlackBerry fixes the issue.

I have a Z30, running 10.2.0.1803, so I don't know if this will work for everyone.

I disabled the location service.

I found that any app that uses the location service, causes the screen rotation and the lock screen shut off to stop working.

Once you turn off the Location service, just restart your phone and hopefully it'll be fine.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-03-13 11:36 AM
    Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:44 AM
    The manual date fix doesn't work, it worked for about 1hr and now back to issues again

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:46 AM
    Anyone running in issues with Skype now? Is it related?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:49 AM
    Q10 SQN100-1 Telus, 10.2.0.429. Noticed last night that keyboard wasn't illuminating. Rebooted. Worked for a while. Battery pull. Worked for a while. This morning also noticed it had no idea when it was holstered. Complained to IT at work They said some other user has complained of same thing. They did another battery pull. It seems better now. I too installed free Angry Birds Seasons and Shark Dash. It would be mildly amusing if Blackberry's good will caused these issues. Poor bastards just can't win sometimes. My Z10 STL100-3 10.2.1.176 on Virgin seems to not have similar issues with same games installed. Only funny thing I noticed is that my son was playing Shark Dash for a while and when I dropped in to see him he had the flashlight on. Not sure how that happened, he said it just turned on. It would be rather odd for him to accidentally turn it on, but maybe.
    12-03-13 11:53 AM
    Can the problem be isolated to a model number? Example STL100-4. STL100-1

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:58 AM
    I had the same problem, however I may have found a temporary solution, until BlackBerry fixes the issue.

I have a Z30, running 10.2.0.1803, so I don't know if this will work for everyone.

I found that any app that uses the location service, causes the screen rotation and the lock screen shut off to stop working.

Once you turn off the Location service, just restart your phone and hopefully it'll be fine.

Posted via CB10
    This actually seems to be working for now....it's lasted longer than normal before going weird anyway.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 12:00 PM
    I started having same problem yesterday. I rebooted this morning and it happened again . . . . the only thing that changed was that my Z10 connected to my cars bluetooth automatically. I've since disabled bluetooth and I'm trying to see if it resolves the problem. Has anyone else tried to see if this works?

UPDATE: Well Disabling BT didn't work. I'm going the route of Disabling LBS now.
    Last edited by pcataldo; 12-03-13 at 12:45 PM.
    12-03-13 12:00 PM
    I have also disabled lbs and so far all is working well.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 12:07 PM
    I have also disabled lbs and so far all is working well.
    Trying this now. Will report back later today.
    12-03-13 12:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Tried it and it sensors seems to be ok longer than usual.
    12-03-13 12:18 PM
    location services off...

And yet still working after a whole video. My god, it actually works.

As long as the location services stay off the bug won't trigger.

Hopefully a permanent fix will be released by BlackBerry soon.

Posted via CB10
    dusan.bukvic likes this.
    12-03-13 12:31 PM
    Funny how different things are working and not working for people. Going manual then back to auto date and time seems to have worked for me. 3 hrs now without issue. Location services are on.

If the issue comes back I'll try that.

Posted via CB10
    m1kr0 likes this.
    12-03-13 12:36 PM
    Upgraded to Leaked OS 10.2.1.1055. Life is good. Problem solved.

Posted via CB10
    m1kr0 and meltbox360 like this.
    12-03-13 12:41 PM
    Same issue, I thought it was due to the OnStar app, only movies I started was through crackle!

I tried turning off "location service" 2ce, worked for a few minutes, then notice issue returned. I checked "location service" each time, and it had turned on again. I tried again and will monitor!!!!
    12-03-13 12:47 PM
    Just to confirm I re-enabled LBS and rebooted and the issue came back in less than 5mins. Disabled LBS rebooted and all good again.
    12-03-13 01:10 PM
    Trying this now. Will report back later today.
    No dice! Issue returned. The LB services got turned back on when I used a location based app (Foursquare) as I was curious to see what would happen. Interesting.
    12-03-13 01:18 PM
446 ... 910111213 ...