I had the same issue of being able to connect to my computer remotely but just having a blank white screen but after 2 hours of playing around I managed to get it working both on wifi and data.

What I did was the following

1) disable your firewall if you have one. Even though blackberry link is added properly I still needed to do this

2) I read in another post that a iTunes service could be conflicting with the necessary blackberry service so I uninstalled iTunes all together.

3) I reinstalled link twice. First time I did it I just uninstalled and reinstalled. This messed my remote access right up. My Z10 somehow became associated with a unknown computer. When I disassociated
    It I couldn't get it to see my computer at all

On the second install of link I deleted all folders and files associate with blackberry so all my backups. Treated it like I just got my Z10. Went through the whole procedure of setting up link and pairing it with the cell. Set up remote to see only one folder

Z10 saw my computer in the link setting and I was able to access the computer remotely

Not sure if it was iTunes or some setting in link was messed up.

Hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 08:24 AM
    My win XP installed updates right now... after the reboot, RFA started working... i didn't change anything, firewalls are still on...
    Remote folder access- What am I missing?-img_00000415.png

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:30 PM
27 12