Hey .i like to copy work schedules to the remember app. I take a picture of the schedule and transfer it to remember Why is is after I have done that,I delete the pic from my z10 and the picture I saved to the app also disappears Kind of pointless function
    05-12-13 07:36 PM
    It stores a reference to the file, not the file itself.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 07:37 PM
    Dam that's no good
    05-12-13 07:44 PM
    I don't quite understand this.... One way or another, you're trying to store a picture. If you delete the picture and it remained in remember, you'd have a copy of it THERE. It seems rather efficient that the OS recognizes that the pic is stored in remember and stores a reference to the source file, rather than making a copy of it for both the OS and Remember. I mean, what if you weren't conscientious about deleting pics after you punch them to remember, You'd load up your memory, like yesterday.

Not getting the rub here........(??)
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    05-12-13 07:51 PM
    I don't quite understand this.... One way or another, you're trying to store a picture. If you delete the picture and it remained in remember, you'd have a copy of it THERE. It seems rather efficient that the OS recognizes that the pic is stored in remember and stores a reference to the source file, rather than making a copy of it for both the OS and Remember. I mean, what if you weren't conscientious about deleting pics after you punch them to remember, You'd load up your memory, like yesterday.

Not getting the rub here........(??)
    Man this guy is always thinking! Love the pun! But I completely agree it seems the Remember app has amnesia.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:29 PM
    Sorry if I wasn't clear,but when I delete the pic off of my phone,I was hoping it would still be stored in remember,but its deleted out of there also
    05-12-13 08:43 PM
    It would have to be saved twice for that to happen, which would use up more memory......as already mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:52 PM
    what I said above ^^^^^^^^

(just bustin' yer chops)
    05-12-13 09:43 PM