I tried to stay, really. I eagerly purchased a Z10 on the first day of Tmobile availability. I was somewhat impreseed but not enough to continue. 2 days before my 30 day trial would end, I exchanged my good by not great Z10 for a iphone 5 and have not regretted it for even a minute. Too little, too late, Blackberry.
    It's funny how little your dislike for the Z10 effects how well mine operates. I even shouted at mine, "Hey, poorsha doesn't like you" and it just continued to perfectly fit my needs and even exceed my expectations. Now, I have noticed that some iPhones seem to please their owners less when I don't show the proper enthusiasm, but the transitive property of "like" doesn't seem to effect my Z10 in any of it's fantastic performances. Odd really.

signed,
    Mr. never understand people who have to be negative to others
    SDTRMG likes this.
    05-17-13 04:10 PM
    Why all the extreme negativity? People post all the time that they've gotten the phone and are loving it and they're treated like Saints. It's like you take it personally if someone doesn't like the phone you've chosen for yourself. Grow up.
    That's right. And the OP should go on the iphone forum and rave about it and get treated like a saint. There is zero reason to post that you're leaving. You no longer need help or want to discuss blackberry. That is why.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and maddie1128 like this.
    05-17-13 04:14 PM
    Ok, on one hand anyone who puts up a post like the OP's should probably know they're going to be on the receiving end of some abuse. I've never quite understood the motivation, either.

OTOH, it's the height of insecurity to think that just because one specific user moves to a different platform that there's inherently wrong with BlackBerry. People switch platforms all the time, and for all kinds of reasons. BB10 doesn't meet the OP's needs? Not the end of the world. I have my reasons for staying with the platform, and if the early sales trends have held up BB10 is winning lots of converts of its own.

No biggie. Really.
    05-17-13 04:17 PM
    This would be like me going to the iMore forum to start a thread saying

Well I just wanted to let everyone know j decided I'm not getting an iPhone and sticking with BlackBerry.

It would make no sense for me to do that so why for the love of God are you posting this here?

BYE. Nice not knowing you.

Unreal. If the BlackBerry is good for you great. If not fine. I don't intend to lose sleep over it. But posting here is beyond having no life.

You're still here? Ok BYE.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    05-17-13 04:19 PM
    I don't enjoy seeing people leaving BlackBerry. However, I do find interest in the reason people say they're leaving. I have flip flopped back and forth about possibly leaving my Z10 behind. However, developers are active in new apps for BB10. New products (Pebble Watch) are taking an interest in developing for the platform.

I WOULD leave if developers weren't releasing new apps. I'm holding out hope for BB10. Z10's onscreen keyboard is THE best.
    richardat likes this.
    05-17-13 04:19 PM
    Meh... it's all good if OP switched platforms, many people have a couple devices on different platforms...I have used BBOS and Android together but BB was my primary device!

If the OP went through the trouble of posting this...could of atleast state some of the reasons/issues for making the jump! Oh well...just goes to show sometimes, do your research before you buy, saves time and money in the long run!
    05-17-13 04:24 PM
    Why all the extreme negativity? People post all the time that they've gotten the phone and are loving it and they're treated like Saints. It's like you take it personally if someone doesn't like the phone you've chosen for yourself. Grow up.
    It's simply those that come in and say that they are returning the phone and getting a different one without qualifying their statements or offering up any constructive criticism about the OS or the hardware, or whatever they didn't like. If an actual discussion is sought on the merits and deficiencies in the system, the community embraces it and we actually have a relatively thought provoking debate.

It's the people that come in here, almost gloating and looking like they are somehow rubbing it in the community's face that they did not like the phone and are therefore returning the phone for one that is, in their opinion, better than a BB10 phone that get under our skins and incur the wrath of a number of users on the forum. It's not that we're fanboys necessarily, we just abhor ignorance.

There's nothing wrong with returning the phone, BB10 isn't for everyone. There is just no need to waltz into the community to announce that fact. It just makes you look like a ****** bag, kind of like this guy:

Reluctant Good bye-miz-3.png

So really, unless you're looking to have a real discussion about the merits and deficiencies about the phone and the OS, no one here really cares if you're returning your phone.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    05-17-13 04:25 PM
    When someone is leaving the Z10 other just complain because of that and get "jealous/angry". BlackBerry z10 is a nice phone, battery sucks and the lack of apps is just not right and make u bored all the time. Is missing something I just dont know what it is...maybe the apps ??? uhhmm..dont know. iPhone is so boring and u dont even go into the settings but APPS!. Gestures is not all, neither email is. So whats BlackBerry 10 Missing ?? I have a z10 and 9780 by the way. Not hating.
    05-17-13 04:27 PM
    fixed...its a blackberry forum... do people go on the apple forum and say... hey just got an iphone... used it for 29 days then returned it and got a blackberry...
    Um, yes. Yes they do. Not nearly as often as here though, well we will pretend to not know why....
    richardat likes this.
    05-17-13 04:31 PM
    I tried to stay, really. I eagerly purchased a Z10 on the first day of Tmobile availability. I was somewhat impreseed but not enough to continue. 2 days before my 30 day trial would end, I exchanged my good by not great Z10 for a iphone 5 and have not regretted it for even a minute. Too little, too late, Blackberry.
    Odd I went from the iPhone 5 to the z10 and actually gain features, nfc, file manager among other things. iOS is a step down from bb10, unless of course you had a need for apps that can't be met on bb10 or with a tablet/ipod.

Anyway thanks for sharing. Good day.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:35 PM
    Another ifail owner.... tragic
    05-17-13 04:37 PM
    Buh-bye.

I think this is a great example and maybe I should follow suit. At the end of the month I'm scheduled to get my z10 (and stop coveting my wife's). We have a 15-day return policy with our company distributer.

What do you guys think? Should I try out an iphone, return it for the z10 and jump on to iMore and tell everyone .. listen I really tried? I'm sure I'll be able to drag some of those hardcore Apple iphone users over to Crackberry

Sorry just sounds so stupid as I type this out.. think I'll just focus on getting the z10.
    05-17-13 04:38 PM
    Impressed by an iPhone?? Hahahah, good joke, can't take you seriously after that

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:40 PM
    Downloaded pop pimples app yet? Most downloaded app do try

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:41 PM
    I had some ribs and beer today. Good stuff...

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:41 PM
    Hope your iPhone makes you miserable and keeps up at night. Wish you all the worst

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:42 PM
    I had some ribs and beer today. Good stuff...

Posted via CB10
    I need to take a nap

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:42 PM
    As they say, don't let the door hit you in the a** on your way out!

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10 via the CB10 app.
    05-17-13 04:43 PM
    But what's the point?? No description of why the switch, nothing?? If you want to post somehting like this on a BB site, why not take the time to say why??
    05-17-13 04:47 PM
    But what's the point?? No description of why the switch, nothing?? If you want to post somehting like this on a BB site, why not take the time to say why??
    Well you read it, he is an ifail owner now- meaning no thought is needed, simple things for the simple minded
    05-17-13 04:51 PM
    I tried to stay, really.
    We don't know that until you share with us the issues you had
    I eagerly purchased a Z10 on the first day of Tmobile availability.
    Does this somehow make your post more legitimate?
    I was somewhat impreseed but not enough to continue.
    That's your opinion but I don't know how this can jive with "trying to stay." It is your choice to use a phone with a specific set of features.
    2 days before my 30 day trial would end, I exchanged my good by not great Z10 for a iphone 5 and have not regretted it for even a minute.
    Glad you found a phone that works for you
    Too little, too late, Blackberry.
    This is hilarious. You are apparently the be all and end all of the BlackBerry brand now, eh? Just because your taste didn't correspond to BB's vision, it is the end of BlackBerry, huh? Quit being so self important, you are a fly compared to the entirety of humanity.
    Grumblegrumble and mzceetee like this.
    05-17-13 04:52 PM
    All I gotta say is "Don't let the Door hit yah where the good lord split yah!!!"
    Mic_JP and MissEnigma01 like this.
    05-17-13 05:03 PM
    is there a point in there some where... oh wait.. who cares......what is it with people... so you got a bb you didn't like it you went and sold your soul to apple.... why is it they feel the need to come on here and tell every one.....NO ONE CARES....
    It's the only place that they can admit there mistake in leaving BlackBerry. It's ok we forgive you, You'll be back. Don't cry to hard were not.
    05-17-13 05:08 PM
    my 9930 is better then the iphone 5. but i am pumped to get my Q10 in july!!

time for the tools to leapfrog those toys
    05-17-13 05:25 PM
    It's time to end this thread...and not give it the count it does not deserve, good luck

This is #50 on post...n just sayin
    05-17-13 05:28 PM
63 123