TrumpetTiger, I was fine with 1 Mobile Market until several months ago when I realized that I could no longer connect to their app which meant I couldn't add any new ones. And any time I tried to do any updates, it would takes weeks to happen! The update is always loading but never loads. That's why I think it would be better to have a Google ID.

Posted via CB10
    Your description suggests your Android Runtime needs refreshing. Doing a clean install of your OS would accomplish that.
    03-21-19 11:38 AM
    If BlackBerry had mot decided to stop all support for the Z10, I wouldn't be changing. Also, it seems that BlackBerry has made the decision to essentially leave the consumer market which is unfortunate because I really like(d) my Z10 when BlackBerry was committed to it and the consumer market. Leaving BlackBerry has been made for me. I'm just trying to make things work until d-day.

Brookie229, I'm mostly an app user esp WhatsApp. I just got a Fitbit but can't use it on the Z10 without being on Google Play.

TrumpetTiger, I was fine with 1 Mobile Market until several months ago when I realized that I could no longer connect to their app which meant I couldn't add any new ones. And any time I tried to do any updates, it would takes weeks to happen! The update is always loading but never loads. That's why I think it would be better to have a Google ID.

Posted via CB10
    So the question you really need an answer to is how to get the Fitbit app to work?

You might want to start over with that and see if anyone still usuing BB10 has a Fitbit. I know in the past it worked with early Fitbits, and all you needed was to use the App in the Amazon App store... but that's been a couple of years now. Later I remember some suggesting Cobalt's Google Play along with patching the app... but I never had to do that. And as pointed out, Cobalt's Google Service is outdated now...

Which Fitbit do you have? Older one might work with an older version of the Fitbit App, and newer one might require a new version of the app that might not be compatible with the older runtime.

But as your having other issues, I agree with Conite... a fresh reload of the OS can work wonders. Then I'd just start a new tread about the Fibit
    03-21-19 12:05 PM
27 12