My bb z10 does not power on it only shows red led at the right top den goes off after few minutes.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-02-15 06:11 AM
    Switch battery.
    I've had this problem before. If you have access to another Z10, charge your battery with that Z10, then put in back in your phone.
    I'm guessing this is an STL100-1. If it is, I'm sorry to tell you your phone has a serious hardware fault related to the charging circuit. If you aren't on 10.3.2, upgrade to any means you can, as soon as the phone switches on. Also, backup all data.
    Stop using chargers that didn't come with your phone. Including the PlayBook or any other BlackBerry chargers. Stop using power banks. The whole point is not the increase the Amperes used to charge the phone, this can lead to a short circuit on the motherboard.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 07:18 AM
    Mother-in-law's old white Z10, STL1 just had its cleanup before I was about to sell it and I've found out it won't charge, but reboot constantly, with single, long red flash, followed by word BlackBerry and then huge red battery icon with an exclamation mark in the middle... computer sees it, I was able to reload OS, but no way would it complete the boot. Ordered a new LS1 and will test with it... Funny, so far, nearly 3 years, it never developed any of the STL1 rubbish symptoms. Until I decided it's to go while still worth something... the beauty refuses to leave?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 07:53 AM