I just upgraded from a Q10 to a Z10. I'm looking for a belt holster that will accept the phone with a case on it. I'm thinking of getting something simple like a Boxwave case.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 03:16 PM
    Seidio surface case and holster. Gives you lots of options for other cases, and you can't beat the quality.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    02-14-15 03:55 PM
    Seidio surface case and holster. Gives you lots of options for other cases, and you can't beat the quality.
    I totally agree - I have used Seidio on every BlackBerry I have ever owned - for my Z10, I have the Surface with holster for every day, Dynex with holster for traveling, and Convert with holster for when I am on job sites climbing ladders and other things like that.

Z10 - 10.3.1.1949 w/996 radio - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    02-14-15 04:14 PM
    I have the transform case that also works as a stand. The Z10 with the transform shell fits nicely into an adjustable Roots holster. My Z10 is one year old with nary a mark on it.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 06:10 PM
    I used to have the Otterbox defender and holster combo but couldn't keep the phone in the holster. Kept falling out. Love the protection of the case but hate the holster. Since then I have used all Seidio. Have the Surface case and the Active case. Both have corresponding holsters. I especially like the sleep/ wake function controlled by the magnet in the holster. Kind of pricey combos but well worth it.

STL100-4 / 10.3.1.2072
    02-14-15 07:23 PM
    OEM leather holster (w/magnet). Been using since phone intro'd in US.
    02-14-15 09:18 PM
    I second the OEM leather with magnetic strap and power save feature

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 11:19 PM
    Can't go wrong with the Transform Case + z30 holster for full protection

Posted via CB10 via the Internets
    02-15-15 05:00 AM
    Seidio

Hands down the best

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.3.1.1581
    02-15-15 07:11 AM
    I tried the OtterBox and it kept breaking out of the clip, also dirt would get under the screen protector. Bought a Ballistic bumper case. Have had it on my Z10 almost 2 yrs now. Not a scratch or mark on it yet. Also have a screen protector on as well. What I really like about the Ballistic Bumper case is the soft rubbery liner under the hard shell sticks out just enough to hold it in place so it cannot slide off any surface it is put on including my Jeeps dash when I use the music player on my stereo. Also doesn't let it slip out of my pocket. Works for me.

Beamed via my Z10.
    02-15-15 09:00 AM
    I have been using the Seideo since July 2014. I have found the belt clips flimsy though and I have gone through my 4 th clip this week.

Each time it is the pins in the spring hinge that fail, usually snapping off.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 10:11 AM
    I have been using the Seideo since July 2014. I have found the belt clips flimsy though and I have gone through my 4 th clip this week.

Posted via CB10
    Very odd! I had my Z10 in one for almost two years straight, abused the heck outa it, and it's still like brand new.
    02-15-15 10:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    I also have had my Seidio for almost 2 years and it looks new. I even clip it to the back of my tool belt at work and the clip has never given out. Does Seidio replace them for you? Have you contacted them about the clips failing? These holsters are definitely not cheap enough to continually replace.....

STL100-4 / 10.3.1.2267
    02-15-15 10:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have used a Seidio holster combo for my torch 9980, Bold 9900 and now Z10 for me it's always the actual case on the phone that gives due to me dropping it.
    The torch was particularly bad because it was kinda flimsy because of the slide aspect of the phone and that was the first to go after a drop.
    The 9900 the top split after a drop where the off button was but it still worked fine and now on my Z10 due to another drop the corner cracked.

I have found the clips very rugged, more so the clip that's holds the phone in the holster, ......can't even guess how many times I have answered my phone in the last two years? That clip gets used!!

The belt clip, much much less so...once a day?

But the holster and/or clip never an issue they never failed in the 5years been using these, + I always turn the holster sideways on my waist and answering my phone is super quick (think man with no name in Fistful of dollars * lol*)

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.3.1.1581
    02-15-15 12:42 PM
    Otterbox defender, works and it it tough. Just gotta pop everything off once in awhile to give it spring cleaning...but zero scratches. it was ran over by a snowmobile and survived with out a scratch...I think otterbox is very good. Bulky but good.

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    02-16-15 04:30 AM