Left windows phone for the superior os of bb10 on the z10.

Posted via CB10
    Earl Sargent likes this.
    10-18-13 06:23 AM
    My girlfriends 20 y/o son just got the new Apple S5 he has already mentioned the screen is too small if playing games, when you put the Z10 beside it why wouldn't you want a bigger screen? I see my bosses son with it too and his hands are big the iPhone just gets lost in his hands ,I'm just an average sized middle aged guy for me Zed 10 just out shows the iPhone I just find it too small for the price you pay,yes as mentioned in other posts all devices have flaws but for me the name BlackBerry stands for something cool! for all the blackberries I have owned I can honestly say I have had no issues with any of them and I have happily given my old devices to family members and have had no bad reviews from them either, maybe I'm one of the lucky ones who knows.
    BlackBerry name and the performance of the device the looks and feel not worried about apps I have what I use and I'm happy!! I just ordered the Z30 yesterday.cant wait!

From my amazing Z10
    Earl Sargent likes this.
    10-18-13 06:26 AM
    Blackberry IS Quality after all and then there is a superior OS so that is why. Android is not quality. Windows is crashing like 95 and why bother with apple unless your a grandma.
    10-18-13 08:45 AM
    for me z10 is better phone.. blackberry brand loyalty
    10-18-13 09:33 AM
    Better phone. I was wasn't a BlackBerry fan until this phone. I came from an iPhone and fell in love with this phone

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 09:38 AM
    The BlackBerry are business phones. Does everything we need for work perfectly. I don't want my employees to play and download useless apps on their phones, I want them to be productive.

I love my Z10 no matter what.
    Don't use BES10 for my Z, but for any business using BES10...BlackBerry Balance is perfect for both work and play on a company BB10 device in where what you do on the personal side (apps/games) will not and/or should not affect the company/work side.

Once you leave work/days off/week end / holidays, it's your personal time.

via CB10 (Z10 on Telusmobility)
    10-18-13 09:43 AM
    Because it is a much better phone for what I need.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 09:46 AM
    1. Brand loyalty (using a BlackBerry since 2005)
    2. Canadian
    3. UW alum
    4. (Very important) *Half* the price of an iPhone or an S4 (got it for 340 ? SIM-free from the UK)
    5. Could not wait for Z30 to get launched
    6. Afraid Z30 would be too big
    7. Afraid Q10 screen area would be too small

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 10:15 AM
    Came from an iPhone 5 to the z10. Its cliche I know, but I get more done and spend less time being hypnotized by the useless apps. There's a reason BB10 doesn't have all the same apps as the Apple ecosystem. The z10 was supposed to be temporary while my iPhone got fixed, but now the z10 gets the tap and the iPhone gets the drawer.
    10-18-13 10:50 AM
    Part brand loyalty, part BBM, part better phone, part better OS.
    10-18-13 11:21 AM
    Both.

Sent from my sexy white hot Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    Earl Sargent likes this.
    10-18-13 12:30 PM
    A bit of both...Love my Z10
    10-18-13 12:38 PM
    I always used an iphone before the z10 came out. It was simply a better phone.
    Beat my 4-6 hour battery life iphone 5 and the keyboard by a long shot.

Love the hub! (owner of Z10, Q10, iPhone 5)
    10-18-13 01:02 PM
    I wanna say it was just the fact that I'm use to using BlackBerry phones, since that's what my employer is and has always provided. But truthfully BlackBerry phones have always provided the communication reliability I needed and I found myself becoming loyal to the brand out of usage.

So when the Z10 came out and I was eligible for an upgrade, I didn't even think about looking at any other phones. And boy am I glad I didn't because my Z10 has done everything I needed it to do since day one! I have all the apps I need (48 of them to be exact), which by the way is a far cry from the app ecosystem I had going with the older BBOS.

All and all I love my Z10 and don't regret one second I've had it. All that's left is for BlackBerry as company to pull it's **** together and life with my smartphone world will be perfect!

From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!
    Earl Sargent likes this.
    10-18-13 01:20 PM
    Both for me I'm loyal to the brand because it is such a good phone...

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 06:55 PM
    Both. Brand loyalty & product engineering.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 06:59 PM
    Both!! Best phone and OS out there.

Sent via BlackBerry Zed 10
    Earl Sargent likes this.
    10-18-13 08:55 PM
    Definitely both...if only the app gap was filled though

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 08:56 PM
    Superior device, all-in.

I wouldn't go back to Android for love or money, and I came from there.

I use a Z10 because IMHO it's the best in the marketplace today.
    10-18-13 11:27 PM
    I've using BlackBerry for many years and got used to the lack of mainstream apps. The browser is great, camera is good, email synchronization is perfect. Overall I like my Z10.

I guess there are better phones so it could be in part brand loyalty.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 11:59 PM
    Both, BlackBerry has always made quality products and it's nice being loyal to a Canadian company

Posted on my Zed10
    10-19-13 04:41 AM
    I was eligible for an upgrade and I thought of the Iphone but then decided to ask about BlackBerry. So the salesperson brought out a Z10. I had seen Youtube videos for OS 10 and loved what I saw so when I saw it was the Z10 device I was sold. I also believe BlackBerry has a better history of security and creating business grade devices. That is what I wanted in my second smartphone (which is the Z10) because I care more about communications then tons of apps. I must say that thus far, I have been blown away by OS 10 over an older HTC Android model phone (had before my Z10). It's an amazing and fast OS. So those are my maine reasons for a Z10.
    10-19-13 04:23 PM
    I tried holding out for Q10 since it was closer to my old BlackBerry bold and i never seen myself with a full touch screen phone but couldn't wait any longer since the old girl was going down and just popped for the Z10. No regrets love it.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 05:05 PM
    New question is should I go for z30!?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 02:52 PM
    I am not a brand loyalist, so must be because of the Z10 is a little better (at least for me) than other phones, enough for me not to switch even BBM is now on iOS and Android (BBM was a big deciding factor of getting a blackberry since it is very popular here).
    For comparison, I had an iPhone 4 before the Z10, and now I also have HTC One.
    Z10's virtual keyboard is still the best keyboard there is. Performance wise, I don't feel any noticeable difference between the Z10 and HTC One on operational fluidity despite the quad core on HTC vs dual core on the Z10. The swipe up gesture to wake the phone is also unmatched IMO, it feels so inefficient having to look for power button to wake the HTC.
    The only advantage of the HTC is the aluminum construction, it is just feels more premium, and it is thinner (although at the cost of non-removable battery). UI wise is a little bit more fancy with live wallpaper and widgets (although at the cost of battery life, the One's battery life is no better than the Z10 despite having 500mAh more).
    So yes, spec-on-paper wise, the Z10 is not as impressive as the HTC One, but functionality-wise, the Z10 wins
    Earl Sargent likes this.
    11-02-13 04:33 PM
194 ... 45678