New Blackberry user here, and I'm a struggling old guy. Kids convinced me to get a Z10. Cannot get my Roadrunner email set up. I enter my email and password no problem. It then goes to a screen telling me it's looking up connection information. The next screen has all the connection details....so I press "done". It then says it is "Saving and verifying your settings". The it goes back to my accounts page, but no added email!!!! No error messages, no nothing. Just for kicks, I set up a dummy Gmail account and it set up on my Z10 just fine. Sure would appreciate some direction....

Paul
    04-16-13 10:44 AM
    The outgoing (SMTP) mail server address is:

smtp-server.roadrunner.com (i.e., your SMTP Server Name will have the same ending as your Email address)

The incoming (POP3) mail server address is:

pop-server.roadrunner.com (i.e., your POP Server Name will have the same ending as your Email address)
    04-16-13 10:55 AM
    There is currently an issue with some (pop3 etc.) email accounts. Mine is off and on and unreliable. What I suggest you do for now -- if you can't sort your account -- is go to the BBerry app site and install K9. Free. Very solid, and the notifications will appear on the Hub.
    04-16-13 10:57 AM
    Thanks so much for the help. I'm really clueless. Been struggling all afternoon, got it working, but I have NO IDEA why. I disabled the Wi-Fi and it took my email account adds. With wifi on it would not. What the hell???? Then, I turned wifi back on after the accounts were all added and all the accounts worked like a champ. I'm starting to look back fondly at rotary dial wall phones. Thanks again.

Paul
    04-16-13 03:06 PM