real adults can't laugh out loud?

and porches are meant to be garage queens and weekend warriors, BBs are meant to be daily'd used and abused so I'd compare them more with like a pickup truck or a work van lol
    hahaha...that's cool but I beg to differ my friend, my Porsche is a daily driver and I wouldn't have it any other way.....you were probably thinking about Ferraris which usually take the title as garage queens or as the say goes; 'don't drive it farther than you can afford to have it tow'....hahaha...
    12-04-13 10:40 AM
    You wrote "lol" at the end of your thread title, and used "u" in place of "you." Real adult?

Also, Porsche.
    Real adults don't mind shortcuts lol and don't use mug holders or use straws.
    12-04-13 05:02 PM
    hahaha...that's cool but I beg to differ my friend, my Porsche is a daily driver and I wouldn't have it any other way.....you were probably thinking about Ferraris which usually take the title as garage queens or as the say goes; 'don't drive it farther than you can afford to have it tow'....hahaha...
    Like Ray said...I drive the boots off my Pcar, they are meant to be driven that way. If you don't do that...buy something else
    rayporsche likes this.
    12-04-13 05:10 PM
    I was told by someone years back when I was traveling a lot internationally and the majority of us in the Admirals Club were comparing what BlackBerries we had..."BlackBerry devices are a tool...not a toy." This statement holds true today like it did back then...

Bob

Posted With My BlackBerry Q10 On AT&T
    rayporsche likes this.
    12-04-13 05:15 PM
    I drive a Porsche.
    I don't drive a BlackBerry.
    Good for you. So remove the BlackBerry in your name so that it's not so confusing... lol

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-04-13 05:28 PM
    I was told by someone years back when I was traveling a lot internationally and the majority of us in the Admirals Club were comparing what BlackBerries we had..."BlackBerry devices are a tool...not a toy." This statement holds true today like it did back then...

Bob

Except this slogan doensnt work for marketing. It just makes people irritated.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    12-04-13 05:29 PM
    I wasn't making any reference to or for this as a marketing tool. This was said to me from a fellow BlackBerry user as I said. The group of BlackBerry users, including myself, were all well seasoned international travelers and use BlackBerries as a communication device domestically and internationally. Secure and dependable and a tool, not a toy.

Bob

Dave Bourque likes this.
    12-04-13 06:26 PM
    I use mine for communication and emails. Feels awesome pounding out message son the keyboard (in using a Z now btw).

Plus, it's a really great gaming device now too!

Work and play all covered!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 06:27 PM
    I agree

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 06:54 PM
    Hahahahahaha, OK.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 07:01 PM
    I use mine for communication and emails. Feels awesome pounding out message son the keyboard (in using a Z now btw).

Plus, it's a really great gaming device now too!

Work and play all covered!

Posted via CB10
    Oh, the irony.
    12-04-13 10:53 PM
    Introduce d my Nether to a brand new Z10 for his Birthday and he loves it! Had taken it to school and all his friends also live it and now want one too, we have missed a trick with the youngsters!
    12-04-13 11:33 PM
    I am 13 and I guess I am the youngest in this forum! I got my z19 because my uncle works in BlackBerry, I wasn't expecting the phone to be great coz I was always expecting BlackBerry to be this phone for office people! But then now I love it so much and I am also running the latest leak! 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 05:00 AM
    I am 13 and I guess I am the youngest in this forum! I got my z19 because my uncle works in BlackBerry, I wasn't expecting the phone to be great coz I was always expecting BlackBerry to be this phone for office people! But then now I love it so much and I am also running the latest leak! 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    My daughter would be so jealous of you, lol.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    12-05-13 08:01 AM
    To Fabio, I totally agree. I truly believe that the competition has concentrated on the younger genre.

Think BlackBerry has felt that they are inclusive to just adults and corporate people. I truly believe they should of made two devices: one for adults and one for the younger group with colors and bells and stuff. Young then would see what we see: BlackBerry is worth the money.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 02:48 PM
    I've noticed a few things, BlackBerry is used by those who want a strong piece of hardware. BlackBerry is like the Porches
    Real adults maybe users of BBs but seriously Porches?
    No one makes fun of me when I drive "my" Porsche but they do when I use my BB
    12-05-13 05:02 PM
    BlackBerry is the best. Period...marketing is all it needs.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 07:25 PM
    real adults can't laugh out loud?

and porches are meant to be garage queens and weekend warriors, BBs are meant to be daily'd used and abused so I'd compare them more with like a pickup truck or a work van lol
    Amen to this brother!!! Plus porches are for chick's anyways...like beamers...

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 08:45 PM
    (facepalm)

BlackBerry forever, haters never!
    12-05-13 08:56 PM
    Amen to this brother!!! Plus porches are for chick's anyways...like beamers...

Posted via CB10
    Well everybody is certainly entitled to their opinion, that been said you can compare the Blackberry with pretty much anything you want and at the end of the day one thing almost everybody agrees on is that the Blackberry is a great business tool, everything else comes as a bonus.

About your remarks you did get one thing correct, Porsches are for chick's indeed.......you should see how they want to put their sweet fat as$$$es in the ride everywhere I go.......
    12-06-13 07:24 AM
    To Fabio, I totally agree. I truly believe that the competition has concentrated on the younger genre.

Think BlackBerry has felt that they are inclusive to just adults and corporate people. I truly believe they should of made two devices: one for adults and one for the younger group with colors and bells and stuff. Young then would see what we see: BlackBerry is worth the money.

Posted via CB10
    The Q5 was to fill that niche. But not offered by Tmo when my daughter needed a phone and we had to get her an Android with slider keyboard.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    12-06-13 08:26 AM
    Yeah...and now we have the Beibs...Oh happy day.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    12-06-13 11:03 AM
    Well everybody is certainly entitled to their opinion, that been said you can compare the Blackberry with pretty much anything you want and at the end of the day one thing almost everybody agrees on is that the Blackberry is a great business tool, everything else comes as a bonus.

About your remarks you did get one thing correct, Porsches are for chick's indeed.......you should see how they want to put their sweet fat as$$$es in the ride everywhere I go.......
    Ya I had that coming...as much as I hate porches and beamers, no doubt they work on putting a chick beside you
    rayporsche likes this.
    12-06-13 11:15 AM
    I firmly believe the following needs to occur to change the minds of 1) the press and other media, and 2) end users (current market place across the globe that is the source of BYOD.

A) a proper hardware that has a premium look, feel, and performance - that ties i.to their end to end solution.
    - no less than a 2MP HD capable front-facing camera >> Skype and other video calls can benefit on this as LG and now HTC make this a standard.
    - faster cpu with even better power management and better video.
    - higher resolution. This not only will help for reading ebooks and the like but it makes porting their party apps that much easier due to higher resolution s being the norm on Android. Never increase screen size without having clarity to match.
    - give us a metal touch screen phone that isn't ugly like the Z30; sorry to me that has a face only it's mother can love.
    - more ram. The more of this with power efficient cpu the more apps can run simultaneously without major power consumption.

Getting mire android apps is not the solution. Many itterly SUCK in comparison : look at Bloomberg on android vs bb10 (really look at it and then use it major benefit on our favored platform), or how about Mathmagics i.love this app on iOS as its an amazing education app, but it's not available on BB10 and on Android it blows in comparison, I haven't even bothered to use it on my HTC One past 4mins it's that horrible.
    No getting developers to work with BlackBerry staff to port sorry migrate their apps to BlackBerry world is the better solution. Don't charge them for hosting at this point BlackBerry is being done a favor to get developers to BB10 (THIS IS THE MENTALITY that needs to be fostered).

Android hardware is incredible but I've had my wits end about varying keyboards chosen by manufacturers which drives me insane!!! Loved the default on Nexus 4, hate it on HTC One, Sony Xperia TL, T, or Z, or Motorola RAZR LTE. The quality or design or implementation of Android apps really is pitiful. I don't know of developers are ****ty in their craft or if it's the OS that fundamentally limits them being based on java.??!!

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 02:41 AM
    Well I like that it sets me apart from the crowd. But I don't know how to set calendars from my macs that's my only issue. It's great for typing and replying emails.

Posted via the Amazing Q10 10.2.0.415
    12-10-13 04:08 AM
58 123