I've noticed a few things, BlackBerry is used by those who want a strong piece of hardware. BlackBerry is like the Porches
    Of the wireless industry, thus, it may not sell a lot but it has its distinct audience.
    It's not for the gamer, it's not for kids, it's for the person of distinction.

When u own a BlackBerry it says something about u. It says u care about security. It says you're not a follower but a person who makes choices based on facts and savvy shopping.

We are not the big on hype, we're big on getting clear calls, great email support, texting that's innovative and concise, keyboards that fit our fingers (big ones).

When u own a BlackBerry, you own the Porche of phones, period. It's a powerful phone.

Why are u a BlackBerry buyer? What do u like about your BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 10:00 PM
    Well I can message people quickly and write out huge emails from my physical keyboard and yet...

I can still play fun games! Weeeee!

That at least proves it is a powerful device.
    12-03-13 10:10 PM
    Like that it is different, secure, evolving and practical.
    mtnsrgr8 likes this.
    12-03-13 10:11 PM
    12-03-13 10:30 PM
    I agree

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:01 PM
    It's an effective, efficient business tool.... not a "me-too" toy

Not quite sold on my Z10....yet
    dosto likes this.
    12-03-13 11:11 PM
    I hate Apple period. Although I give props to its technology and how much of the market they have, they're like a cult to me. I don't like jump'n on bandwagons either.

Android, well if BB10 didn't come out by my last upgrade, it was either that or a Windows phone. OS7 was so dated, I was so itch'n for a new a new phone but being in a contract, that was my excuse.

I love my Z10 and BB10 at that. I am still a bit annoyed that we don't get some of the big name apps but it's a new OS so hoping in time, developers will catch on. BB10 is refreshing, 100% gesture based and no buttons is awesome. Being able to get to the hub from anywhere is genius IMO.

I'm still on 10.1 and read that 10.2 brings to phone to even bigger life. I truly hope one day BB10 takes the world by surprise to be back on top.

Posted via CB10
    kdna likes this.
    12-03-13 11:13 PM
    You wrote "lol" at the end of your thread title, and used "u" in place of "you." Real adult?

Also, Porsche.
    12-03-13 11:31 PM
    I've noticed a few things, BlackBerry is used by those who want a strong piece of hardware. BlackBerry is like the Porches
    Of the wireless industry, thus, it may not sell a lot but it has its distinct audience.
    It's not for the gamer, it's not for kids, it's for the person of distinction.

When u own a BlackBerry it says something about u. It says u care about security. It says you're not a follower but a person who makes choices based on facts and savvy shopping.

We are not the big on hype, we're big on getting clear calls, great email support, texting that's innovative and concise, keyboards that fit our fingers (big ones).

When u own a BlackBerry, you own the Porche of phones, period. It's a powerful phone.

Posted via CB10
    Wrong. I'm a gamer. And a kid (18). I have freakishly small hands. Don't fit your description buddy.

Must ponder my life's choices. I obviously did something wrong.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    XyeD_R likes this.
    12-03-13 11:35 PM
    I hate Apple period. Although I give props to its technology and how much of the market they have, they're like a cult to me. I don't like jump'n on bandwagons either.

Android, well if BB10 didn't come out by my last upgrade, it was either that or a Windows phone. OS7 was so dated, I was so itch'n for a new a new phone but being in a contract, that was my excuse.

I love my Z10 and BB10 at that. I am still a bit annoyed that we don't get some of the big name apps but it's a new OS so hoping in time, developers will catch on. BB10 is refreshing, 100% gesture based and no buttons is awesome. Being able to get to the hub from anywhere is genius IMO.

I'm still on 10.1 and read that 10.2 brings to phone to even bigger life. I truly hope one day BB10 takes the world by surprise to be back on top.

Posted via CB10
    Your feelings towards Apple are the same as mine and many others," hey Apple...congrats on building a great product" but if you no longer continue to innovate, you will be overtaken-- as us BlackBerry users know all too well.

BlackBerry 10 is simply a beautiful experience that needs to be experienced, simple as that. The toughest thing is dealing with Iphone users who declare Apple king and BlackBerry "a thing of the past " . Hear it waaaay too often, and definitely doesn't get the recognition it deserves as a product. Most reviews I've seen knock it down because the company struggles!! Review the phones! Iphone 5 is a top 3 on every list?! Yet you don't see a a Z10 or Z30 in the top 10?!! What!!! How biased are we in this Brand Marketing Universe?! My Z10 is prime time all the time!! ... continues to impress me after almost a year, would love to see a bounce back from BB...time for some serious commitment to re- educate the public on BB'S quality and sell these bad boys!!

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    12-04-13 12:37 AM
    Until this week I didn't get that bb made phones without physical keyboards.

So bb or its users should maybe help change perceptions. It's not so much that someone like me is into fads (Android isn't a fad anyway), but that we're not aware of BlackBerry because we never see it or hear about it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    12-04-13 01:29 AM
    Until this week I didn't get that bb made phones without physical keyboards.

So bb or its users should maybe help change perceptions. It's not so much that someone like me is into fads (Android isn't a fad anyway), but that we're not aware of BlackBerry because we never see it or hear about it.

You can thank the media and BlackBerry's terrible marketing.... but now you know...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    12-04-13 02:01 AM
    Porches are made for sitting on and yelling "get off my frickin lawn"!!!!!
    modifier, rayporsche and andy957 like this.
    12-04-13 02:11 AM
    More apps& entertainment focus then BlackBerry rules the world!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 02:20 AM
    You can thank the media and BlackBerry's terrible marketing.... but now you know...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    Yes, that's true. I'm just starting to learn more.

12-04-13 02:30 AM
    The fact that the original poster uses "u" instead of "you" reinforces the idea that Blackberrys are for people of seriousness and distinction.

Thank u sir.
    Saiga likes this.
    12-04-13 02:31 AM
    [QUOTE=Undbiter65;9653354]Wrong. I'm a gamer. And a kid (18). I have freakishly small hands. Don't fit your description buddy.

hahaha . same here bro . 16 and a gamer .Owner of a Z10
    12-04-13 04:49 AM
    the price and hardware/price ratio was my key decision factor...

�179.99 for premium class phone is best deal EVER.
    12-04-13 04:57 AM
    This ^ sadly is a BOO-YAH!

From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!
    12-04-13 07:28 AM
    [QUOTE=XyeD_R;9653894]
    Wrong. I'm a gamer. And a kid (18). I have freakishly small hands. Don't fit your description buddy.

hahaha . same here bro . 16 and a gamer .Owner of a Z10
    My teen daughter would love to have my Z10. She likes the UI, camera, time shift, sound, music player, games etc. She has an Android phone and tablet.

As for me, I have been able to use other platforms in our household and BB meets my communication and organizational needs the best. I have read Jobs' biography and was appalled with his arrogance which seems to trickle down to some of the Apple users. And my household was a diehard Apple user.

I also rely on my phone as my mobile camera and music player. It has not let me down. I drive a Toyota with 200k miles and liken my BBs to my car.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    12-04-13 07:37 AM

"They're like a cult to me"

Posted via CB10

You could say that with some of the blackberry fans too, some of them feel like you stabbed them personally when you say something negative about BlackBerry even when it's the truth. And not to forget make every excuse possible for BlackBerry when it's a known issue

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 07:39 AM
    You wrote "lol" at the end of your thread title, and used "u" in place of "you." Real adult?

Also, Porsche.
    real adults can't laugh out loud?

and porches are meant to be garage queens and weekend warriors, BBs are meant to be daily'd used and abused so I'd compare them more with like a pickup truck or a work van lol
    Dirtymike14 likes this.
    12-04-13 09:50 AM
    I am returning to Blackberry simply because BB's are the best for me. Quality, security, and the fact that I'm different.
    Just too bad that BB doesn't have a cutting edge tablet. My Playbook is great, but running out of gas. I would buy a PB 2 in a heartbeat.
    What really irks me is knowing what Blackberry could have been. Plus the fact that I don't see Blackberries in stores around here.
    My Z10 should be arriving any day!
    12-04-13 09:57 AM
    I drive a Porsche.
    I don't drive a BlackBerry.
    12-04-13 10:00 AM

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    You're an adult. Don't worry, I'll allow it.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 10:07 AM
58 123