This forum kinda sucks these days. A solid mixture of love and hate for the z10.

My biggest issue, is with us that bash people who comes on here and switch back to their previous phone. Let them do what they want, but these people actually bought and tried the z10 and didn't like it. There should be no issue with that.

I have a z10, have had it since the day before it launched on At&t. Love the phone, but it does have some issues. I carry 2 phones, one work, one personal, so I upgraded my 9900 to the z10 as soon as I could.

There are a lot of great things with every phone, we do not need to be the people that bash everyone else just because they don't agree with us. To be fair, most people look at us, not down, but as accepting less, because they don't see us as being up to date with technology. No matter what we do, it is what it is. Everyone I know that still has a Blackberry has an old one and it is a work phone.

But this is where Blackberry needs to take action. This is just my business, so it could be way off, but no one I know even knew that there was a new Blackberry. I have told everyone I know about it, and I tell them my honest response.

Best Blackberry they have ever made, would I switch, no. The virtual keyboard blows away everything there is.

Not really sure what can be done. I love my z10, and will keep it, but I will also be keeping my iPhone5. I actually am liking the combo.

And if you think I am bashing, I have had a Blackberry since the 6210ish.
    04-05-13 02:46 AM