Some times I will receive a text message and I will go to look at my phone and it will be turning back on loading the os then about an hour ago I had opened a message from a recipient on face book it showed the message for long enough to read the first line and then the screen flashed blue and stayed blue I assumed it would come back or restart and it did not so I had to hold the power/lock button till it restarted it is not bothering me all that much I love my BlackBerry z10 and will never give it up I just was wondering if someone had any ideas or if other people were also having this problem

Thanks

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 01:07 AM
    That obviously should not be happening.

How old? What OS are you running? Carrier or version 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Some folks have found that their battery is a bit loose and if the contact breaks, the phone will restart. They fix it by placing a sheet of paper or other shim to keep the battery in place.

Or it could be another hardware or software issue. You could try to reload the OS or the newest if you are not running that now.
    02-13-14 08:45 AM
    It may be time for a new Z. It started out that way for me too then progressed into terribly battery life. Everyone thought it was the battery but come to find out it was the phone itself. It finally died at work about a month ago with the blue screen of death. I was able to get a new one under the manufacturer warranty.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 09:13 AM
    It is not a battery problem at all I know that it is a 3 and has the newest os it was leaked when I installed it and then recently I got the most recent update released by the carrier it has not happened since I reported it

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 06:54 PM
    I had exactly the same problem and traced it to an app. 99% of the time it would happen while texting/emailing. When I removed the app it stopped. I am on 10.1 (T-mo USA). When I first got the phone (when it first came out in America) I was having terrible issues with my pop account. So, I installed K9, a good app I knew from my Android days. But after the T-Mo MR I no longer had issues and went back to using the Blackberry built in "app". Then the blue screen/lines/restart happened. I guessed there was some sort of conflict between the two mail products so deleted K9 and this stopped. Now that's ME. Still, I would check for an app.
    02-13-14 07:00 PM