So I have had my white z10 for almost six months now and I was lucky to never have the random reboots before. :-)

Today for the first time the device randomly rebooted, well I don't know if its random but it did reboot as I watched.

I was on a phone call with headphones plugged in, I had the hot spot enabled and was connected on my nexus 7hd and just when I plugged the z10 to charge it rebooted.

Did I over load the phone!?!
    I'm on 10.2.0.1725
    09-29-13 06:14 PM
    That's weird. Maybe move to the new leak
    09-29-13 06:16 PM
    What's even stranger is five minutes before this happened I was on the same phone call, and it kept telling me I had no data service in the corner. I took the battery out to check the Sim card and it rebooted and I had data once again. And then I initiated a call turned in hot spot and plugged it in to charger and it rebooted.
    09-29-13 06:19 PM
    Sounds like the perfect storm...
    You were drawing a lot of power from the battery when you plugged it into the charger.
    There's a good chance that a tiny arc occurred in the micro USB port which resulted in the reboot. This could happen with any device that's thrown into that situation.
    My money says it's a one off. Reduce the amount of resources that your using next time before you plug in and you should be fine.
    09-29-13 06:26 PM
    What's even stranger is five minutes before this happened I was on the same phone call, and it kept telling me I had no data service in the corner. I took the battery out to check the Sim card and it rebooted and I had data once again. And then I initiated a call turned in hot spot and plugged it in to charger and it rebooted.
    Now this points to other issues... Sounds like you may want to roll back one version.
    09-29-13 06:29 PM
    I figured it out,

You can't be using the hot spot at the same time as a voice call. Somehow it bugs out sometimes and let's you do it but then crashes.
    If you are on a call, turning on hot spot for me does strange things.
    Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 06:55 PM
    Well you are using 10.2 as an OS if I'm reading this correctly. So, there is a very good chance it's a glitch. Last time I checked no official carrier tested versions of 10.2 have been released, so your dealing with whatever defects could be present in the build you're using.

From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!
    09-29-13 07:02 PM