02-09-13 10:39 AM
39 12
tools
    Awwww you should have shared the pictures lol.

Where did you get the device from? A store? Maybe it was a returned unit that they have just resold to you? Is the memory card from another phone or device (a secret camera for taking pictures of rude things hehe)
    02-08-13 01:51 PM
    I had a random picture of someone in my pictures also. It was weird since I don't know the person I deleted it.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-08-13 02:13 PM
    The Pictures app shows ALL pictures on your phone and on your memory card. This is stupid but it does.

What this means is that all your pictures from apps and websites show up in your Pictures.

But this also means that if you have ever used that same memory card in another phone than all the app data from all the apps you had on that other phone show up in your Pictures on your Z10. Also if you used BB Link to switch from an old BB then all the app data tat was stored on your old BB also shows up in Pictures.

Hopefully they get this fixed soon because I hate seeing all that extra garbage in my Pictures.
    Last edited by D Mac; 02-08-13 at 02:35 PM.
    mithrazor likes this.
    02-08-13 02:20 PM
    DH Texas Poker did this to me as well...had random pictures on my phone. lol
    02-08-13 02:32 PM
    and so the search begins... can anyone identify the " member " this sounds Like a south park episode to me !

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-08-13 02:43 PM
    one picture of a c*ck .. i seriously doubt angry birds did that..
    lmao
    02-08-13 03:24 PM
    Happened to me as well! A WTF experience indeed... Must be some app caching the pictures. Mine looked a lot like some google image search. One infographic, a meme and some regular photos.. pretty low res. Can't figure out which app it's from. Deleted them and it haven't happened since.. will see if I can get some clues from location next time.
    02-08-13 03:24 PM
    Did young insert a memory card into your phone? It's possible its showing you pics in your memory card you forgot were there or were from a previous phone app or folder. When I inserted mine a lot of sensitive pictures I had previously hidden appeared.
    this
    and/or did you back up your old phone to the new one?
    I had the same thing happen, but no bad pictures, just weird crap.
    02-08-13 03:26 PM
    haha my little brother had the same thing happen to him.. he thinks it happened to him after he installed Spotcast, but hes not 100% sure. He did delete all the pictures (no c0ck pics lol just a few random chicks and a guy with his shirt off). He did delete Spotcast after and said it hasn't happened again.
    02-08-13 03:53 PM
    is it possible this was done by a prankster at the factory assembly line??????????
    02-08-13 04:21 PM
    HAHAHA forget the problem, forget the solution, forget everything but seriously I found this post very funny and replies from some other users Thanks for making my day
    02-08-13 05:07 PM
    This issue was ever so present on the PlayBook, it's incredible that they have yet to resolve this. What makes thing worse, is on the PlayBook you cannot select multiple photos to delete them at the same time, but you have to delete them one by one. I have 100s of those crap pixelated photos on my PB that need to be deleted, but I don't plan on sitting for an hour tapping and deleting. Absolutely ridiculous that I have to store this garbage.
    02-09-13 04:08 AM
    On Playbook you swipe down to select multiples. On BB10 you press and hold to select multiples. Option on the right...

02-09-13 09:17 AM
    On Playbook you swipe down to select multiples. On BB10 you press and hold to select multiples. Option on the right...

Unfortunately the pictures do not store in the pictures up on the Playbook. Instead, they're found in the File Manager app under the pictures section where you cannot select multiple pictures.
    02-09-13 10:39 AM
39 12