Has anyone else had a bug where it takes up to ten seconds to get a settings screen when you swipe down ? On both my Z-10's I'm getting regular but random delays in opening settings , it just hangs on a blackscreen , then changes to a minimized app for a bit before finally opening. Its happened dozens of times on both Zeds. What I can't tell yet is if it only happens in development mode when I'm sideloading apps.
    02-11-13 02:18 PM
    We assume that you've already tried restarting your device, correct?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 02:37 PM
    i get this as well. mine has been reset.
    02-11-13 03:09 PM
    My Blackberry Z10 does exactly the same , and, i am not using the developement mode, i , This fault is slightly annoying .
    02-11-13 03:16 PM
    It has been mentioned countless times. Do you not notice that the settings screen in its entirety is much laggier than anything else in the OS? That's because Blackberry prioritized their limited time to improve performance where it matters. I have no doubt that they'll rewrite the settings screen in Cascades sooner or later, but in the meantime, I'm glad they made sure that the Hub, and everything else in the OS is super smooth.
    02-11-13 03:41 PM
    It has been mentioned countless times. Do you not notice that the settings screen in its entirety is much laggier than anything else in the OS?
    Not sure if we are talking about the same thing here ... I'm talking about a random bug that causes a 10 to 20 second black screen and then it changes to a minimized window with a progress circle going around. That's not lag in my opinion.

And yes this after a restart. Has happened on both our Z-10's , but as I mentioned they are in and out of developer mode constantly and I haven't noticed which mode each is in at the time. Next time it happens I'll take note.
    02-11-13 04:23 PM
    Yes happens with mine as well. But seems to only happen if it's a background tile and I call up settings from somewhere else

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 04:39 PM