I had enough with trying to get one at AT&T (premier account), so I headed over to Radio Shack. I had no problem ordering one. They had a little display on the z10 talking about their pre-order deal, no phone to play with though. When you order the phone you get a $30 gift card when the phone comes in that can be used towards the phone purchase. They just looked in the system to make sure I was ready for an upgrade and had me fill out a paper to hold my phone. All I had to pay today was for a $50 Radio Shack gift card, to hold the phone, that I will use towards the purchase. He told me that if the phone comes in early he would give me call so I could pick it up, doubt they will give it to me before release date. Not only quicker but cheaper than AT&T, $169 if you use the $30 gift card towards the purchase. Just happy to have one on order.
    03-13-13 07:01 PM
    I also ordered mine through radioshack but when i got there fully excited to walk out with my new z10. I was told it was not in yet and should be there tomorrow. Althoug ddisappointed I left here having sold my bold 9900 and asus tablets to the employees there and have a buyer for my S3. Making room for my z10!
    03-23-13 07:15 AM
    Yup got mine from The Shack as well. I signed up on their website and also got a $10 coupon to use towards the purchase of the phone. It wasn't until about 2pm until their order arrived with Z10s.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 07:31 AM
    I pre-ordered at Radio Shack as well. Walked in yesterday thinking I would be walking out with my new Z10 and was told it could be a couple days or up to a week before they got theirs in. Said no thanks and went down the street to the AT&T store. Walked out 45 minutes later with my shiny new Z10!
    03-23-13 08:55 AM