Im not sure how many of you feel the same way as I do... but here I go anyway.

Of all the statements and pitches that Thor has made - the one thing that I believe that has had an almost hypnotic effect on BB users is that they're now truly Hyper-connected.

In all my 2 years of inexistence on Twitter, Crackberry Forums and LinkedIn.... Never have I been SO connected, SO Integrated, SO aware and SO collaborated.

I spent almost a total of 16 odd hours yesterday with a schedule that included - navigating from - to office (2 HRS) using Waze (great app), watching twitter (BB10 Launch), CB10 forums, replying to my work emails (yes I have a full time job too), replying to CB10 posts, educating my colleagues at work about the Z10 launch and how great a phone it is (I'm the only one with a BB at work.... you guys can imagine how much I get ribbed about it...I stay strong though)

Came back home; more CB10, more Twitter feeds, more Forum posts.....downloading all the major apps launched yesterday - BB Travel, Kindle, WSJ, Pageonce, tweeting Vivek Bharadwaj on the great job by BB team, reading more CB10 forum posts....I managed to achieve all of this while playing with my baby girl and 5 year old son, passing an online defensive driver test (tough) and having my dinner.

I even woke up in the middle of the night to see Kevin's video about the first Z10 customer Manny (again, what was that Kevin?)

I must confess that I had a shade of doubt about BB10's chances cos of the app gap and battery issues. But considering how BB have stepped up the app efforts, OS updates, how much more integrated I am into my work, social networks, travel plans (I travel for consulting purposes) and MOST IMPORTANTLY - how many of you are as passionate as I am about BlackBerry - it truly feels like its worth it. We all believe that BB really has a fighting chance.

Major Apps ? Yes Sir !
    Battery Life ? Yes Sir !!
    Multi-Tasking ? Have you TRIED peek and flow?
    Dropped Calls ? Whats that?
    Corp Email ? YEEAAAHH!!
    Facebook ? Yes Again!
    LinkedIn ? Yup!
    Twitter? On it all day!
    BBM? Getting my buddies back one by one!

Hyper-connected ? You Bet
    03-22-13 12:06 PM
    I have to take the time to unsubscribe from email list/news letters and reorganize my Twitter so that I won't get buzzed by un- important stuff so often by the phone. This reorganization is long overdue.

It is so connected that I have to clean up my connections to stay less connected.

Posted via CB10 on the Z10
    03-22-13 12:15 PM
    I guess you could call me that, except my LinkedIn is fairly unused. I understand what you mean by hyper connected, and i believe I am. Your day described mine fairly well, minus the children and defensive driver test. Replace work with school. If only their outlook Web Access worked on the Z10. But it's their limitation, not a BlackBerry fault.

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    PN009 likes this.
    03-22-13 12:19 PM
    I have to take the time to unsubscribe from email list/news letters and reorganize my Twitter so that I won't get buzzed by un- important stuff so often by the phone. This reorganization is long overdue.

It is so connected that I have to clean up my connections to stay less connected.

Posted via CB10 on the Z10
    Did you know that Volkswagen DE have their BES shut off mails to employees with BlackBerrys after 6 PM? Just so that they can have a "Disconnected" life off work in the evenings.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 04:04 PM
    I guess you could call me that, except my LinkedIn is fairly unused. I understand what you mean by hyper connected, and i believe I am. Your day described mine fairly well, minus the children and defensive driver test. Replace work with school. If only their outlook Web Access worked on the Z10. But it's their limitation, not a BlackBerry fault.