I actually am. I need the separation & added security for my confidential data. $20 a year is so worth it (free even better). I am with those who wonder why this wasn't featured more prominently.

Posted via CB from "Z" best
    Well BES is not really a mass market kind of thing. The cloud solution is very easy to set up compared to an exchange server etc. But it still isn't a walk in the park. It is great that they now have a solution that scales to small businesses. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 03:35 PM
    How do I activate my Z10?

Z10 (STL 100-3) with vitamin 10.2.1.3337
    I'm trying to figure that out also.
    I entered my information, got an email from BlackBerry, activated my account, and now what?
    I'm at a dead end.
    09-22-14 08:52 PM
    https://caenterprisestore.ecomm.weba...V00029022.html

That's the link for Canada, take CA out first and put ur country code. I live in the USA so I take out the ca and put in US. It's free till March FYI.

Posted via CB10
    I'm afraid I've hit an impasse.
    I did the link, filled out the information, got my email from BlackBerry, clicked on their link, made it to here....
    Quick question: Blackberry Balance on my Z10?-img_20140922_225618.png
    And I don't have a clue how to finish the rest of the setup for Balance.
    Any pointers or links that you can think of to assist me. Sorry to be a pain.
    tinochiko likes this.
    09-22-14 09:03 PM
    I'm afraid I've hit an impasse.
    I did the link, filled out the information, got my email from BlackBerry, clicked on their link, made it to here....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140922_225618.png 
Views:	801 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	299718
    And I don't have a clue how to finish the rest of the setup for Balance.
    Any pointers or links that you can think of to assist me. Sorry to be a pain.
    I haven't got much further than you, but did you go to user> select yourself> and send password?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 02:59 AM
    I haven't got much further than you, but did you go to user> select yourself> and send password?

Posted via CB10
    Ahhhhh, nope, will be doing that next.
    Keep posting if you get it fully figured out.
    I'm looking forward to getting this setup.
    09-23-14 08:02 AM
    I'm following this thread hoping you guys report on your findings. If it works out good for you guys, I may just give it a try... after I get 10.3.1 on my phone in October or November.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 01:02 PM
    You have to wait for a separate email that contains the license activation key. I got mine 30 minutes ago and I "bought" the licenses last night. After that you get the actual portal setup screen:

Quick question: Blackberry Balance on my Z10?-img_20140923_203143.jpg

From there you can send yourself activation emails for the account. One is password, the other is the user name with your server address. Those are set up in settings menu>accounts>add account>advanced>work account

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Quick question: Blackberry Balance on my Z10?-tips_new.9.png  
    awindsr and tinochiko like this.
    09-23-14 07:36 PM
    " awindsr and tinochiko "

Your post is showing you have a BB Acct setup, you need to add CLOUD service to it now. Click the link shown in post #10 again and Click the big blue button on right side that says ADD to Cart, then Check Out, and a screen pops up to login to your BB Acct. Some things go on there and you receive two emails with instructions and a link to the Cloud Service. Follow the email instructions and you will magically be in BB Cloud.

There are a bunch of Help PDFs that you can look at/download to study once your to the Cloud Site. I'm at study point now.

I did setup like you, by setting up the BB Acct first and then had to figure out the Add to Cart Button, even though I was looking right at it, and should have just clicked it and Checked Out and there is a Register link at bottom of screen as you Check Out.
    awindsr likes this.
    09-23-14 11:14 PM
    " awindsr and tinochiko "

Your post is showing you have a BB Acct setup, you need to add CLOUD service to it now. Click the link shown in post #10 again and Click the big blue button on right side that says ADD to Cart, then Check Out, and a screen pops up to login to your BB Acct. Some things go on there and you receive two emails with instructions and a link to the Cloud Service. Follow the email instructions and you will magically be in BB Cloud.

There are a bunch of Help PDFs that you can look at/download to study once your to the Cloud Site. I'm at study point now.

I did setup like you, by setting up the BB Acct first and then had to figure out the Add to Cart Button, even though I was looking right at it, and should have just clicked it and Checked Out and there is a Register link at bottom of screen as you Check Out.
    Hmm at this point I believe I've been through that process and at this stage I'm just trying to activate my Z10, this is all that the email says..

Unless I'm missing something
    Quick question: Blackberry Balance on my Z10?-img_20140924_194435.png

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 01:45 PM
    What happens when you tap on the link "manage your own device"?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 05:20 PM
    Hey guys, you guys still stuck? I can try to help you out but I need to be the in front of my computer. BBM me and see if we can work it out.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 06:40 PM
    How to get non corporate bes service in India?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 07:17 PM
    Sorry for the late response, don't know how I missed it, but what I needed was in #12! Thanks everyone for the help, everything's getting set up now, could someone remind me what's included in the separations of work/personal? Does BBM stay the same with same contacts in both spaces?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 01:53 AM
    You will have to put BBM in your work application store if you want to install it in the work partition. But once you do it does have your contacts and channels.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:09 AM
    You will have to put BBM in your work application store if you want to install it in the work partition. But once you do it does have your contacts and channels.

Posted via CB10
    Aww I wanted to see if it would work as sort of 2 BBMs One Pin, with separate contacts for work/personal so contacts on work space don't see status updates made from your personal space BBM

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:20 AM
    Aww I wanted to see if it would work as sort of 2 BBMs One Pin, with separate contacts for work/personal so contacts on work space don't see status updates made from your personal space BBM

Posted via CB10
    How about using the Android version of BBM on one side? Just make sure to set up the Android one as a new account.

Posted via CB10
    tinochiko likes this.
    09-26-14 06:35 AM
    Got mine. Thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 06:55 AM
    How about using the Android version of BBM on one side? Just make sure to set up the Android one as a new account.

Posted via CB10
    First one I got (from 1mobile) crashes on launch, do you have/can you find a link to that thread about 7 BBM's on one device, searched multiple times can't find it

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:08 AM
    09-26-14 10:31 AM
    Maybe this link...

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=865812

Posted via CB10
    No, this one they had loaded up 7 BBM's on one BlackBerry device,

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:40 AM
    Can Balance be made available in India. I have a Z30 and not a corporate user of BES10

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:43 AM
    Can Balance be made available in India. I have a Z30 and not a corporate user of BES10

Posted via CB10
    Go to the link earlier in the thread and see if it is available in India. If not then you will have to find a commercial supplier, build your own or do without.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:46 AM
    No, this one they had loaded up 7 BBM's on one BlackBerry device,

Posted via CB10
    I remember it, but, could not find it. I think you might have luck if you patch the Android app... unsure though

Posted via CB10
    tinochiko likes this.
    09-26-14 10:47 AM
    I wish CrackBerry would do a write up on this, it's actually massive for the many people that don't have BES at work but want balance and other features

Check Out TechCraze
    12-29-14 05:33 AM
49 12