I stopped in Verizon and checked out the Z10 last night just for a short 10 minutes. If you look at my past posts I stuck with bb and defended them up till ip4s came out. I have had the iPhone every since and more or less been satisfied with this phone. I really want to see bb do well and the z10 seems like a good start. The problem though from my experience anyways is most people that just walk in to browse at smart phones that don't know a lot about phones will not give the z10 a chance. I have been following some of the how to's on crackberry or I would have had no idea what so ever how to navigate the phone. It may seem overwhelming for many. As a person that has never had a smartphone could pick up an iPhone and catch on pretty quickly. Now when I was using the z10 no one came to help but when I walked over to the iPhone 5 they came over. Now if my observation is like others and the phone doesn't sell well enough for bb not to be able to offer the app support of an android or iPhone it could be a problem! Now for 10 minutes I didn't even come close to checking everything out but that keyboard is AMAZING. I felt like after using the phone for a few months you would barely have to spell a single word as it will learn your common sentences very quickly! Just my two cents! Sorry for the small novel! Go BB!!
    03-31-13 07:02 PM
    I stopped in Verizon and checked out the Z10 last night just for a short 10 minutes. If you look at my past posts I stuck with bb and defended them up till ip4s came out. I have had the iPhone every since and more or less been satisfied with this phone. I really want to see bb do well and the z10 seems like a good start. The problem though from my experience anyways is most people that just walk in to browse at smart phones that don't know a lot about phones will not give the z10 a chance. I have been following some of the how to's on crackberry or I would have had no idea what so ever how to navigate the phone. It may seem overwhelming for many. As a person that has never had a smartphone could pick up an iPhone and catch on pretty quickly. Now when I was using the z10 no one came to help but when I walked over to the iPhone 5 they came over. Now if my observation is like others and the phone doesn't sell well enough for bb not to be able to offer the app support of an android or iPhone it could be a problem! Now for 10 minutes I didn't even come close to checking everything out but that keyboard is AMAZING. I felt like after using the phone for a few months you would barely have to spell a single word as it will learn your common sentences very quickly! Just my two cents! Sorry for the small novel! Go BB!!
    That's a rather broad generalization. Wed nite one of my buddies came up to me with his new iPhone 5. He couldn't figure out how to send a text or make a phone call. This was his first smart phone. He also said the icons are way too small. I did not show him my Z10. I respect his purchase decision and don't like throwing decisions back in people's faces. It's not polite. What I did was teach him how to accomplish simple tasks on his device of choice.
    03-31-13 07:08 PM
    Yes that could be. I guess I don't see how it could be any more simple than the iPhones? This isn't an iPhone vs bb comment that I was trying to bring across. I just hope that people from places like Verizon are educated and are quicker to show people the plus side of the z10 and to show how it generally works. Because that was not my case last night....
    03-31-13 07:14 PM