Hi all, long time reader. Been a BlackBerry user since the pearl, with a few androids mixed in along the way, but love the Z10 for the month I've had it. Couple of questions below - see if anyone has tips

1: when connected via blue tooth in car, I've yet to have a call connect on first attempt. I dial out, it doesn't ring, I hang up and it works second time. Never an issue with 9900 so I find it odd

2. One annoying thing is this. Let's say I have a text convo with a guy named Pete. Then I also have a group thread with Pete and a guy called Eddie. If Pete writes back on group convo, it makes both that message and the single text thread be new messages. Sucks to take the extra time to click that msg just so it's not new anymore even though the message is old. Anyone else notice this?

3. Is there a way to go to mobile websites automatically? I usually prefer it as opposed to zooming

Other concerns I have are just the reboot, which is probably once a day.

Really enjoying this phone, looking forward to hopefully a golf logix app and some others. Thanks for the help!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 11:52 PM
    There's a setting to go to desktop sites in browser settings. Have you got that on , maybe?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 01:19 AM
    Have had zero issues in car. Have you checked to see if your phone is supported? Perhaps delete and re-pair?
    04-13-13 04:00 AM