First thing first: I use BB 9900 for work and iPhone 4S for personal. I have been waiting for a long time for Z10 hoping that Z10 could replace my 9900 and iPhone.

My questions for Z10 owners:

1. Does Z10 shave issues like most former BBs - need to reboot or battery pull to refresh?
    My BB Torch 9800 and then Bold 9900. The phones become slower overtime, loading-clock appear and never finished. Eventually, it forces me to do battery pull trick to refresh it. IMO: battery pull is not cool at all. In addition my apps are all native. I use the phone purely for email and BBM only. Updated to latest OS already still have issue.

2. With Z10, am I able to "add to existing contact"?
    Former BB cannot do this. I have to copy & paste a phone number to add to an existing contact.

I am hoping that Z10 is as stable as my iPhone 4S, which I have been using it 24/7 for 1+ years, never reboot at all unless installing OS and it doesn't become slower overtime. Note: I am not a Apple fanboy. I am a fan of both BB and Apple.

If Z10 doesn't have any of those issue and as stable as iPhone, I am ready to hit the store now and use Z10 as both my business and personal device.
    02-08-13 10:28 PM
    You always could "add to existing contact." I did it multiple times, either from calls, texts or even Facebook. It's not obvious how to do it, but it's there as of OS 7
    You don't need to do battery pulls at all for all you care. I would do it once in a while if the android player gets locked up, but that's about it. QNX is one of the most stable systems out there, much more so (stability and security) in comparison to iOS. Like a techy friend of mine once said, iOS is like a piece of cheese, holes all over. That is the reason why they wouldn't allow flash, because it would just introduce more holes.
    02-08-13 10:33 PM
    1. YES!!! This is fixed. BlackBerry 10 is *incredibly* stable. NO MORE spinning circle. Much better than BlackBerry 5 and 6 and even the very improved OS 7. Also, much better than Android. If you feel something is going oddly, you do not need to pull the battery anymore either. Press and hold the power button and tap "Restart." Voila.

2. Adding a phone number to existing contact was added in BlackBerry OS 7 (or perhaps 6 -- I don't remember). Yes, it is available on BlackBerry 10 from both the Phone app as well as Text Messaging.
    02-09-13 02:43 AM