Hello,

So I've been using my new Z10 for a week now, and I updated to the latest leak .1371 yesterday. I decided it's time that I should be setting up all my gmail, outlook and yahoo accounts, and pulling contacts from each. All went smoothly, gmail was a little more work using calDAV and cardDAV.

Now my question is, when I want to add a new contact, my Z10 doesn't give me an option to choose which email I want to save my contact to. On both Android and Windows phone, it asks me which email I want to save my new contact. Is that option hidden somewhere or is it possible I did not set up my email accounts correctly?

Also is there any way for my Z10 to populate and narrow down contacts as I key in each number on the dialpad?

Lastly, I hope this is the right place to ask. Ever since I updated to .1371, I realise Blackberry World takes a lot longer to populate search results. The phone came with 10.0 installed, and BBW showed search results almost instantly. But now it takes about 5-7 seconds to show up. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance
    08-23-13 06:44 PM
    I have noticed the longer search time in BBW also.

As for the contact thing i do miss the option to choose exactly what account my contacts go to. I have not seen any option to do so though
    08-23-13 07:52 PM