How to transfer contacts from Z10 to Q10? From BB9900 it was easy by just pairing via bluetooth and can transfer contacts easily.

Can't find it on z10. Is there a way to do it? Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:13 PM
    I'm sure you could just back it up and reload em using link. I wouldn't know how to send every contact at once, but you can one by one. Or just save your contacts to your sin card via the contacts settings and load em on the z10 that way.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:58 PM
    How to transfer contacts from Z10 to Q10? From BB9900 it was easy by just pairing via bluetooth and can transfer contacts easily.

Can't find it on z10. Is there a way to do it? Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    I transferred all my contacts to an outlook.com account and use it to keep my contacts and calender synced between devices (PlayBook, Z10 and computer).

Before I didn't keep my contacts on my PlayBook, but now that Bridge doesn't work...
    BB Link is suppose to allow you to transfer contacts from Outlook and from one phone to another.
    05-12-13 09:00 PM
    I'm sure you could just back it up and reload em using link. I wouldn't know how to send every contact at once, but you can one by one. Or just save your contacts to your sin card via the contacts settings and load em on the z10 that way.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Yes i tried saving the contacts to the sim but it just saved a few not all.

I dont want to sync with my outlook contacts coz from link coz last time i did, it messed up the contacts on my phone.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 09:31 PM
    I transferred all my contacts to an outlook.com account and use it to keep my contacts and calender synced between devices (PlayBook, Z10 and computer).

Before I didn't keep my contacts on my PlayBook, but now that Bridge doesn't work...
    BB Link is suppose to allow you to transfer contacts from Outlook and from one phone to another.
    Yes, i did try sync with my outlook contacts using link, it messed up the contacts. Names appearing twice on the description and not to mention double entries which are not on the outlook contacts. Weird.

Thanks, i may just transfer one by one worse comes to worst.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 09:33 PM
    I did that before flashing my device by using the free and BB10 fully compatible InTouch app, you can get it from the market, it stores the database online and it's fast and reliable. Give it a try ^_^.

BlackBerry World - IntouchApp Contacts - Backup + Sync + Auto-update
    intouchapp likes this.
    05-12-13 09:55 PM
    I did that before flashing my device by using the free and BB10 fully compatible InTouch app, you can get it from the market, it stores the database online and it's fast and reliable. Give it a try ^_^.

BlackBerry World - IntouchApp Contacts - Backup + Sync + Auto-update
    Thanks! I will try it.

Posted via CB10
    intouchapp likes this.
    05-13-13 01:49 AM